Page 1 of 2
...*phallic symbol*... Hummer trucks! BMW's! Fast boats! Obscene jokes! Over exhibition.... Gimme some ideas!

Caution : this may get taken down as a sex-related thread
Quote by ir1s1
...*phallic symbol*... Hummer trucks! BMW's! Fast boats! Obscene jokes! Over exhibition.... Gimme some ideas!

Caution : this may get taken down as a sex-related thread

so there once was a laughing pear who had no clue what was going on in TS's head...but he hid it well with his grin.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by KetchupLad14
Wait.......What?

fixed
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
Quote by burgurhead1812
so there once was a laughing pear who had no clue what was going on in TS's head...but he hid it well with his grin.

+1! I loled hard. And so far as phallic symbols go, i prefer the real thing.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
Ahh..But I meant what people try to use as such...lol...unless your an emo/axl rose fan....in which case....cold November rain is what you go for to solve all your insecurities
Quote by ir1s1
Ahh..But I meant what people try to use as such...lol...unless your an emo/axl rose fan....in which case....cold November rain is what you go for to solve all your insecurities

he elaborated and i still dont get it....dear TS, stop smoking crack. thank you.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

It'll be funny.

Fat guy play the bass
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
oh an extention to your peeeeeennniiiiiiisssssss now it makes sence.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
One time I duct taped a carrot to my penis so it'd be longer.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Guns i guess
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by burgurhead1812
he elaborated and i still dont get it....dear TS, stop smoking crack. thank you.

Dear Zen-Yoda wannabe- kindly allow my creative juices to flow unhindered by your intensely mockable attempts at subversion...
Quote by snipelfritz
One time I duct taped a carrot to my penis so it'd be longer.

I taped a buch of dildo's together around my wang and the TS's mum still didnt feel it.

But seriously, im joking.
Last edited by HeavyMetaldude at Jun 28, 2008,
Quote by ir1s1
Dear Zen-Yoda wannabe- kindly allow my creative juices to flow unhindered by your intensely mockable attempts at subversion...

Gee, you sure is smart!
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
^Real men play through Pignose amps.

I know! I do it all the time.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
What?
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
Quote by ir1s1

im not trying anything to dude. and i dont know where your getting this yoda shit cause im not talking backwards. and a lot of other people have asked whats going on and few have got it so we must be mockably trashing your thread.

and either your really good with microsoft word's thesaurus or your too smart to be on UG with that vocab......i really dont like these 08ers.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

It'll be funny.

Fat guy play the bass
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun

Please help McGruff The Crime Dog take a bite out of crime, and don't make bad topics on the Pit when you are high.
Quote by burgurhead1812
im not trying anything to dude. and i dont know where your getting this yoda shit cause im not talking backwards. and a lot of other people have asked whats going on and few have got it so we must be mockably trashing your thread.

and either your really good with microsoft word's thesaurus or your too smart to be on UG with that vocab......i really dont like these 08ers.

Ahh, the tongue grows dull, and the head behind it must be frying....again, quite mockable, but please, don't try to attach other members of this society to your campaign of ignorance.... furthermore, I feel quite secure about my way of expression, therefore I don't see the need to type up my comments on Word prior to posting them....But that's just me..
Quote by ir1s1
Ahh, the tongue grows dull, and the head behind it must be frying....again, quite mockable, but please, don't try to attach other members of this society to your campaign of ignorance.... furthermore, I feel quite secure about my way of expression, therefore I don't see the need to type up my comments on Word prior to posting them....But that's just me..

...So what's this thread about, again?
Quote by voteforpedro36
...So what's this thread about, again?

Lol, it's about insecurities, and what people use to mask them!!! Like buying huge cars, carrying guns, hating gay people, etc...
Quote by cobain_is_king

Courtesy of Tommy[fin]

Dear lord, I stared at that photo for far too long, in a vain attempt to even begin to comprehend its utter awesomeness
Quote by the evil edge

Dear lord, I stared at that photo for far too long, in a vain attempt to even begin to comprehend its utter awesomeness

ugh...Here, I think that dude needs to be a LOT more insecure...lol
Quote by ir1s1
Lol, it's about insecurities, and what people use to mask them!!! Like buying huge cars, carrying guns, hating gay people, etc...

see you coulda just said that in the beginning and i wouldnt have had to ask questions...i think you use large vocabulary and insulting me to make yourself less insecure. although i dont understand why you chose me to insult when a very small group of people understood the topic in the first place. like a user said above me...you TS, fail.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

It'll be funny.

Fat guy play the bass
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Fender amps FTW!
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
i had 3 cookies, then i ate one, now i only have 2
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by burgurhead1812
see you coulda just said that in the beginning and i wouldnt have had to ask questions...i think you use large vocabulary and insulting me to make yourself less insecure. although i dont understand why you chose me to insult when a very small group of people understood the topic in the first place. like a user said above me...you TS, fail.

See, the funny thing here is not your attempts at humor, but your repeated attempts at exhibiting your ignorance- HOW can I fail, if I didn't start this thread off with a goal? And if you're just into colloquialisms for the sake of it-which, like "you fail", are utterly asinine- then all I have to say to you is : Congratulations, you "fail" at life.
Guns, fighting I guess. Weightlifting.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Not sure what this thread is about, but it did remind me of something.

Am I the only one who giggles whenever they see one of the new H3 Hummers? I'd be intimidated if it were an H2 maybe, but a guy in an H3 looks like he's going to pick up some kids after soccer practice.

Not necessarily his.

/endjoke
Quote by mrcrono
Not sure what this thread is about, but it did remind me of something.

Am I the only one who giggles whenever they see one of the new H3 Hummers? I'd be intimidated if it were an H2 maybe, but a guy in an H3 looks like he's going to pick up some kids after soccer practice.

Not necessarily his.

/endjoke

lol, is this a joke, or reality?XD
Quote by burgurhead1812

i got it the first time.

but big houses, fast cars, lots of powertools, guns, an inflatable pouch placed in the groin area, codpieces, I think a sock might do.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by an epic mistake
i got it the first time.

but big houses, fast cars, lots of powertools, guns, an inflatable pouch placed in the groin area, codpieces, I think a sock might do.

THANK you...I knew it wasn't all that confusing
There are things that could be Phallic extensions, but could also be a symbol of wealth. It all depends on whether you're living within your means or not. If you own an expensive car, but are buried under mountains of debt because of it, then you're probably insecure with your manhood. However, if you have lots of money, and want that nice shiny new car, and after buying that nice shiny new car, you still have money left over, then it's a symbol of wealth and not a phallic extension.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Page 1 of 2