i was talking to my friend today and this came up: what is the difference between a seed and a nut? is it just the size or is there some distinction?
A seed is commonly found in fruit. A nut is normally referred to as part of the male reproductive system, with size dependent on age.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by spartan 118
A seed is commonly found in fruit. A nut is normally referred to as part of the male reproductive system, with size dependent on age.

not that kind of nut! i mean like acorns and walnuts. where do you draw the line between seeds and nuts?
Something to do with the type of plant we just went through it in biology at school...well i didnt but the class did. Check out gymnosperms and angiosperms on wikipedia or something. I think gymnosperms are flowering plants and they can have nuts or seeds.
Quote by mogan777
not that kind of nut! i mean like acorns and walnuts. where do you draw the line between seeds and nuts?

dude look where you posted your question.... ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.
Quote by ViperScale
dude look where you posted your question.... ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.

AMEN