Exactly, no more needs to be said. This man speaks the truth.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
wtf? this is Ultimate Guitar and ur posting a rap album saying to check it out? Sir are u retarded?
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by Conor360
wtf? this is Ultimate Guitar and ur posting a rap album saying to check it out? Sir are u retarded?

im not a psychochologistszs but i know a retard when i see one and im pretty sure the answer would be yes. yes he is.
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
dat der is uhh, fly?
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
I think lil' jon, lil wayne, lil bow wow, and lil romeo should have a little battle and only one lil man can survive.

Then we can all watch and hope something amazing happens and no one makes it out alive.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
i thought i was on ultimate guitar... oh wait i am, wtf are u doin postin a rap album on here. you need noo talent wat soo ever to be a rapper. just come up with somethin about weed and booty adn u got urself a rap song. i think ur retarded...
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
The Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff anyone?

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
Quote by dfinch10
Isn't this a guitar website?

Quote by BiOhAZarD722
i thought i was on ultimate guitar... oh wait i am, wtf are u doin postin a rap album on here. you need noo talent wat soo ever to be a rapper. just come up with somethin about weed and booty adn u got urself a rap song. i think ur retarded...

What? Guitarists can't listen to rap?
I think rap is a waste and the most retarded thing ever. It's a bunch of guys who cant spell their names right saying rite der.
Quote by Jericho114
I think lil' jon, lil wayne, lil bow wow, and lil romeo should have a little battle and only one lil man can survive.

Then we can all watch and hope something amazing happens and no one makes it out alive.

lil wayne would make it out.
in all seriousness. hes ****ing incredible.

Quote by Emo-Slayer
i think rap is a waste the most retarded think ever. its a bunch of guys who cant spell their names right saying rite der.

...stfu
you have no idea what you're talking about.
Quote by Emo-Slayer
i think rap is a waste the most retarded think ever. its a bunch of guys who cant spell their names right saying rite der.

Jesus Christ, you guys are pathetic.
in all honesty, rap really is crap without the c. ive tried to not be so rejecting of it but its impossible. id rather have a recording of a guy throwing up than listen to rap

Quote by Lt. Shinysides