If I bought the Fender Classic Series 50s Stratocaster, put in Fender 57/62 pickups, would it sound like the Fender Vintage '57 Stratocaster?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
My wallet would, lol.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I want to buy the Vintage '57, but if I can't find a good one on Ebay, I'll buy the Classic Series.
Quote by chip46
yeah if your going to buy anything from ebay, buy the parts for it and build it yourself IMO. My mate built one himself sounds really good but yeah jus dosn't feel as good as the factory, but yeah it all comes down to money dosnt it. I'm not an expert on this topic aha jus telling from what i've experienced.
I was going to make one, but I want a vintage sounding one, and I don't know electrical work.
Quote by chip46