Page 1 of 2
I work at Walmart.
Anyone else here work there?

I feel like they try to brainwash me sometimes.

Especially when i watch the videos.
Its creepy.

But hey whatever.
I get paid.

lol

where do you guys work? If at all.
Does it suck or seem like they try to brainwash you?
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
at the local strip club
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
I work security... Yup, I am stuck at work right now cause the guy who should be here's wife is having a baby.

Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain about being paid to surf UG all day.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
wit my dad in construction. builds houses, i clean up n help out around the jobsite. 10/hr in cash baby
(signature removed, please choose another)
I'm a Baker at Tim Hortons, I hate it with a flaming passion and I can't wait to tell my boss where to shove it.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
camp counselor is hands down the best job ever. i hang out outside, boss around my counselor in training, score some free pizza on fridays, and i get out by noon so i dont miss any of my summer
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
A fast food restaurant called Harvey's. I feel like i don't get paid enough for the amount of work I do, and i probably don't, but I like to be kept busy anyways and I'm always busy there. My head manager is a complete anus, but I love working with most of the other people there. I'm fairly happy for now with my job mainly because I get lots of hours since I work harder than most of the other people there, allowing me to actually make enough money per paycheck to buy a nice new guitar for myself for my birthday.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by tylerishot
Holiday Inn and Loblaws.

I rake in the bills, brah.

YEE! i also work at loblaws, except technically i won't as of 4pm tomorrow, because its my last shift there and we're closing
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by kyle100
A fast food restaurant called Harvey's. I feel like i don't get paid enough for the amount of work I do, and i probably don't, but I like to be kept busy anyways and I'm always busy there. My head manager is a complete anus, but I love working with most of the other people there. I'm fairly happy for now with my job mainly because I get lots of hours since I work harder than most of the other people there, allowing me to actually make enough money per paycheck to buy a nice new guitar for myself for my birthday.

man theres a harveys down my street, i gotta admit i dont like it. its like a subway but for burgers almost....
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
I work at Wal-Mart too.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Baskin Robbins. Its kinda sweet cause 3/4 of the people who work there are chicks. Every Friday I get something that ends with aid and isn't getting paid if you catch my drift. jk i wish
Quote by dfinch10
Baskin Robbins. Its kinda sweet cause 3/4 of the people who work there are chicks. Every Friday I get something that ends with aid and isn't getting paid if you catch my drift. jk i wish

AID's? I'm sorry.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by dfinch10

Those bitches give you free lemonade?

What would you do if the boss ever found out?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I work at Fastlane... a big entertainment place. 400 seat restaurant, 32 lanes of bowling, 2 floor lazer tag, and Go Karts are gonna be finished by August. 75,000 sq foot I work in the lazer tag department which is good cause its the easiest.

I think its minimum wage of 7.50/hr. but its a fun place to work and i'm 16 so you really cant do much better at my age.
Subway. It sucks hard. I hate it when people order every vegetable and you can't close the friggin sandwich without makin a mess
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
I work at Walmart.
Anyone else here work there?

I feel like they try to brainwash me sometimes.

Especially when i watch the videos.
Its creepy.

But hey whatever.
I get paid.

lol

where do you guys work? If at all.
Does it suck or seem like they try to brainwash you?

I work at wal mart too...i'm in the Photo Center...freakin blows...but theres plenty of hot chicks around so i dont complain too much
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by Optimusprimerib
Subway. It sucks hard. I hate it when people order every vegetable and you can't close the friggin sandwich without makin a mess

Yeah or when the first person cuts the bread like they are ****ing retarded then its the ****tiest cut-job of life so you have trouble wrapping and closing it.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Ashley home furniture store located in Beautiful scenic Regina, Saskatchewan.

Thank you for asking.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
I'm fixing to get a job at Piggly Wiggly...And I do various odd jobs around town, but I need a more reliable pay check...
"The Good Thing About Music Is, When It Hits You, You Feel No Pain" - Bob Marley
"When the power of Love over comes the love of power the world wil know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

::type

K-Mart. It's cool, I'm a cashier and not too many people go there.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by babyboo666
I work in security right now. Funds my GAS/college/hookers.

How much are you making? I can't afford the good ones.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Mcdonalds ha its tight... i can see myself getting sick of it someday though
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
I work at the Museum of Flight in Seattle. I used to work at the flight simulators/rides until they both broke so now I'm at the admissions counter
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Quote by babyboo666
$12/hour. I work for G4S security, you can google their site.

I'll have to look into that.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
AC Moore... may sound girly but i work with some of the most hard core guys i know. and they never drug test because they know half the employees would be gone
I work at a local Italian bar/lounge. "Rudy's."
Busboy
The pay is decent, but I mainly love the tips.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Fleetwood Homes
Jackson DK2M
Jackson DXMGT
Jackson Rhoads V
Jackson Stealth
Yahmaha El-Cheapo Acoustic

Randall G2
Randall Cyclone
Behringer 4x12 Cab

Dunlop Crybaby Wah