When you hear talk about fast food being bad.... usually it's referring to people who make it a daily habit. What about us folks who like to eat some micky D's once week but in relatively large portions?
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
It's less likely to hurt you than driving there is.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
your fine, just dont sit around on your ass all day.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Eh, its fine. I wouldnt worry about it unless you are eating 4 big macs or something
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
it's not gonna hurt, but if I'm gonna eat fast food I usually go to a more local place. In-n-out FTW! It's privately owned, and even in the SuperSize me extras there is an interview that says In-n-Out is the best fast food to eat.
I'd go to burgerville more, but it's too damn far away.

For all you non-northwesterners, Burgerville is the equivalent of In-n-out. Privately owned, locally farmed. In fact, my family raises their beef.

So EAT MY MEAT
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
i eat quiznos like 3-4 times a week, i get it free so why not.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Quote by zippidyduda
Eh, its fine. I wouldnt worry about it unless you are eating 4 big macs or something

+1

so now all you gotta do is eat 2 double big macs.
In-N-Out is freaking amazing. There needs to be one in New York, now.
On the topic of construction delaying the Large Hadron Collider:

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Construction my ass. They just haven't found a good enough crowbar for Gordon Freeman when everything goes tits up.
its alright, as long as you work it off it really doesn't matter how much you eat, you could have some better food of course, but if your talking about getting fat, which im assuming you are, you just have to make sure you burn those cals off and it won't matter.

i get a dbl cheeseburger from either Mcdonalds or Hardees, everyday after work, and im skinny as hell and am in perfect health.
well I eat it about once a week, and I'm fat. So it's probably a bad idea for you to do it.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
eat whatever the **** you want whenever the **** you want. you only live once, eat what's good. if mcdonald's is good, eat it whenever. modern health guidelines are such bull anyway. a little while ago, smoking was fine. maybe 100 years from now, fast food will be regarded as worse than eating cancer, but for now, live a little!
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by theking182
eat whatever the **** you want whenever the **** you want. you only live once, eat what's good. if mcdonald's is good, eat it whenever. modern health guidelines are such bull anyway. a little while ago, smoking was fine. maybe 100 years from now, fast food will be regarded as worse than eating cancer, but for now, live a little!

That is god damn terrible advice. You are a pest to the earth, king.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
its probably not the best thing to do, but i doubt its going to seriously harm you.

is your normal diet fairly good?

do you get exercise on a weekly basis?
Quote by Gibson06
That is god damn terrible advice. You are a pest to the earth, king.

awww shucks, i'm embarrassed now.
EDIT: and I'm not a pest, I'm a Cynic!
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Last edited by theking182 at Jun 28, 2008,
Quote by civildp1
well I eat it about once a week, and I'm fat. So it's probably a bad idea for you to do it.

Wrong. You're fat because you don't do enough sport, eat too much, or don't usually eat healthy.
You're not fat because you eat fast food once a week.

On topic, it's fine to eat fast food once a week.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Rooskiy
When you hear talk about fast food being bad.... usually it's referring to people who make it a daily habit. What about us folks who like to eat some micky D's once week but in relatively large portions?

everything in moderation. having some every once in a while isnt that bad. but i really know nothing of what you eat during the week. if its all clean, with lean meats and veggies, lts of water, etc... then yea it wont really hurt you. but if you're at home diet isnt that great and you eat say a lot of pre packed food or TV dinners or something like that and dont eat proper meals throughout the day, eating out once would still not be that bad but its not helping a bad situation.

so as long as your diet is in check, having that one "cheat meal" a week wont hurt you. im into bodybuilding as well as guitar. not as much as i used to be though. often bodybuilders eat pretty clean through the week and save one cheat meal on the weekend. because usually friends get together on the weekend and you dont want to feel guitly for having a desert or have to turn down a piece of birthday cake. plus, it keeps you sane lol. i used to eat clean all the time and no cheat meals ever. it didnt really bother me but now i realize life is short. so some cheat meals now and then arent going to kill you. just dont make it a habit.
Once a week isn't great but obviously not as bad as if you eat it every day. I personally don't like McDonalds but I'll have me some Taco Bell once every couple months. I don't eat fast food unless I'm on the road really.
I guess it's okay to eat Fast Foods once a week.
Just don't eat like five quarter pounders, and a couple sundaes or anything extreme.
Quote by holyvr
i eat bigmac 27/24 and 9/7

And exactly what do those numbers mean?
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Quote by urik
Wrong. You're fat because you don't do enough sport, eat too much, or don't usually eat healthy.
You're not fat because you eat fast food once a week.

On topic, it's fine to eat fast food once a week.

Or is genetically predisposed to being fat. I eat pretty terribly but I'm really skinny. Some people eat well but are still overweight.
Oh Shit!
I eat it like...3 times a week.

What can I say, I'm hella poor. I stay pretty skinny though, I've got a good metabolism.