My covers are done using the UX2 Line 6 Toneport, Steinberg Cubase SX 3.11, and EZ Drummer with the DKFH addon. I currently don't have every single song I have recorded on my profile. I also have a metal symphony I wrote that will be posted soon. Comment on the songs please. Hope you enjoy.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/KVX10+KING+V/
My Equipment:

-KE3 Kelly Jackson
-Hyburn Stratocaster
-Marshall G80RCD
-Marshall AVT series 4x12" extension cab.
-Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal

ICED EARTH
very good quality, I like the production, good guitar playing 2, although I'm not familliar with the band

please return my critique:-)
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I remember the first time someone sigged me. IT felt great. I was like wow... people actually think i'm funny. See here on the real world it doesn't work like that.
A frogs' perspective on life: time's fun when you're having flies.
Listening to Transylvania.

Wow, you've got the triplet picking down pretty well. That still plagues me sometimes. Quite a fun song to play, especially the verse solo. The mix was a little off with the rhythm guitars during the main solo, but all around, awesome job dude! Burning Times sounded great too.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
I like the Ten Thousand Strong cover, you have a kick ass heavy tone on that one. You should swing some older Iced Earth tunes though, the stuff Schaffer wrote with Barlow is way better. Creator Failure is very entertaining to listen to and play, as is Disciples of the Lie. If you want to go further back, Travel In Stygian is a good one to rip along to.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?