State your location and cost. I spent about $60 this last month. Next month will probably be at least twice that.

Edit: Haha, I forgot my location. I'm located in Alaska.
Last edited by gunther_sucks at Jun 28, 2008,
minneapolis, 80 or so... it ****ing sucks..
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
It is neither a Road, nor an Island. Discuss
its called petrol:P
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
chetwynd, british columbia. I pay $1.45 a litre. Thats $5.55 per U.S. Gallon. effin blows..
Wisconsin. I pay about $60-80 a week, but I'm a pizza delivery guy so I get some compensation for gas.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by cloudconnects
chetwynd, british columbia. I pay $1.45 a litre. Thats $5.55 per U.S. Gallon. effin blows..

What is your monthly bill though?

Fuzzy: I call it petrol sometimes. Then I feel like an idiot and repent.
I pay about 4-8 bucks a week.

Sometimes more if I go joyridin'

Motor Scooters are made of win.
Depends on if I fill up or not. Most of the time I try to go as long as I can starting at half a tank. I drive a ****ing '93 Dodge Dakota so it costs me my soul to drive it. And my soul is worth around 140 bucks a month. North Carolina's costs aren't that bad though.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
Quote by gunther_sucks
What is your monthly bill though?

Fuzzy: I call it petrol sometimes. Then I feel like an idiot and repent.

Umm.. my car is 60L.. twice a month... 160 bucks? dont quite use 2 tanks a month.. my job pays me $17 a day travel though, so it covers it.... Just dont have as much left over as i used to
i live in the south eastern part of Pennsylvania, and gas ranges from about $3.90-$4.00 right now.

i pay around $150-200 per month on gas right now. it depends on how much i drive. its closer to $200 during school because i drive about 25 miles a day. right now i probably fill up every week and a half or so. my car takes about 14-15 gallons when its near empty.

im looking to get a motorcycle so i can spend less.
Last edited by daytripper75 at Jun 28, 2008,
Jeez, you first two have it good. When I was driving to school, it was running me about $80 a week JUST to school and back... And that was with fuel @ about $1, not $1.50!
Squire Strat (Alpine White/White pickguard)
RG350EX (Black/Brushed metal? pickguard)
PRS SE EG (Tobacco burst/Black pickguard)

Fender Frontman 15G
Fender FM210R
I drive a 99 toyota Camry. (Before you ask, yes. The chicks dig it)

So not as much as you guys with the hummer h2.

Probably about 2 tanks a month.... I don't know the dollar amount.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Around $60-$80 in the summer because I have to commute to work but during the school year It's usually about $20-$25 because the school I go to is pretty close.
EDIT: There are only two gas stations in the town where I live one is currently at $4.52 and the other is $4.54. They're both Shell so it boggles my mind why one is more expensive than the other...
Last edited by bright-eyes at Jun 28, 2008,
It's like $4.50/gal here.

Both my parents combined payed like $500 for last month. It's insane.
I guess no one on UG has ever heard of diesel. Get a diesel powered car then I won't keep having to see people bitch about gas prices on a website about guitars/music. My 5 cylinder diesel gets about 55 mpg which is about $40 per month if i drive alot every day.

Go diesel.
Quote by Pizza The Hut
I guess no one on UG has ever heard of diesel. Get a diesel powered car then I won't keep having to see people bitch about gas prices on a website about guitars/music. My 5 cylinder diesel gets about 55 mpg which is about $40 per month if i drive alot every day.

Go diesel.

Diesel is $5.75 over here. More than $1 over what gas is so if I had a diesel I would bitch about it even more . Plus, this is the pit, here pretty much anything goes.
i've really been trying to limit my driving. walking more, carpooling etc. i figure i'm at about $10/month now. it's summer and i'm a bum with no work and pretty much nowhere to go.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
i've really been trying to limit my driving. walking more, carpooling etc. i figure i'm at about $10/month now. it's summer and i'm a bum with no work and pretty much nowhere to go.

Yeah, two more weeks and I'm going to Mexico for the rest of the summer. Won't touch a steering wheel at all for another month and a half or so . If I didn't have a job I would probably just ride my bike but my commute is a bit far for that. Ah well, at least I have a job.
I could spend easily $50 a day in city traffic, but I do a lot of work in my car.

I've just started a new job where I'm going to be a sub-contracter, so I'll be able to invoice the boss for some of my fuel costs, and all my vehicle expenses are about to become tax deductable, which will give me a bit of breathing space. Otherwise the driving around would send me broke, I've got repayments on the vehicle as well.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Oklahoma, I'm hitting about $90-$100 a month now.

It sucks.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by bright-eyes
Diesel is $5.75 over here. More than $1 over what gas is so if I had a diesel I would bitch about it even more . Plus, this is the pit, here pretty much anything goes.

That's ridiculous. It's $4.00 over here in Ohio. I drive 50 miles a day just going to work back and forth. I spend around $200 a month on gas. I really don't know what to do. I would ride a bike but I don't think I can bike 25 miles. I'd probably be late for work even if I left 3 hours early. It's getting really annoying spending over half your month's salary just getting back and forth to your job. (Car payment - $222, full coverage - $187, and gas $200)
Quote by Pizza The Hut

Go diesel.

Five cylinder? WTF!

Damn these odd-cylindered (sp?) cars. The Subaru Justy blew my mind, and now you!
yay for diesel?
mouse powered cars for the win
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
55-ish Australian dollars... A WEEK.... 200+ per month

I dunno how much that is in USD but it's gotta be way more than what you kids are paying...
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Last edited by Shredder XXX at Jun 28, 2008,
Ahh the advantages of being under 17. Still though, when I am able to to drive the price of petrol here in the UK will be sky high. Right now per letre it's about £1.16 (around $2.32)

EDIT - That's for unleaded. For diesel it's about £1.30

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
I spent over 100euro. But I race every weekend in it so my cars pushing max rev's which = more fuel gone.

its 1.28 per litre.
Quote by bright-eyes

Um you get WAY more mileage out of a gallon of diesel then gas so you actually save money.
Around $600.00/month
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.