i know a lot of u hate the game, this thread isnt for people to bash it or people to praise it, i just want a question answered

i read in an interview with satch that the makers of gh licensed satch boogie and surfing with the alien for one of the games, but it didnt say that it was definately in the game or if it was just gonna be downloadable or anything, but now im reading that one of those two will definately be in gh4. did i miss when it was announced that it will definately be be in it, or r people just assuming it? cause unless its been officially announced that one of those two will be in the game i wont believe it.

but thatd be pretty sweet if one of em was in it though
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
fricken GH4 looks sick, that drum set looks kick ass. can't answer your question. multiple hours of internet surfing will though.
Camilla Choads.
Game thread and satch says either "Surfing with the Alien" or "Satch Boogie" will be in the game, but nothings confirmed till it comes out.
Quote by Pretty_Much
is it on wikipedia.org?

thats where i read that theyre gonna be on there, and usually wiki isnt as wrong as everyone says

i just dont know if i missed in some magazine or something that those songs were confirmed, or if people read the same interview i did and just assumed they were on gh4
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by gunther_sucks
^GH4 has drums??????

Fail.

Yes. And they are 10x better than Rockband's drums.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Fail.

Yes. And they are 10x better than Rockband's drums.

How is not knowing that failing? It's a freaking video game.
Quote by gunther_sucks
How is not knowing that failing? It's a freaking video game.

Pfff, yeah, a ****ing amazing video game.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
slinkyblue is right, you deserve to fail.

And they need some Vai and Gilbert, then it would be a f*cking awesome game. Right now, it's only semi-awesome.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Quote by Iron_Dude
slinkyblue is right, you deserve to fail.

And they need some Vai and Gilbert, then it would be a f*cking awesome game. Right now, it's only semi-awesome.

We think alike.
Just checked the drums out, I think I'll stay with rockband. No use buying another fake drumset. For now I'll just have to mend my kick pedal's wounds with superglue.

Ass move on their part for adding an extra pad.
im not digging the idea of buying another plastic drumset... but apparently this one can be used as a proper electronic drum set, which is sick and really makes it worth the price for me. It's got cymbals and touch sensitive pads... unlike the rock band drums that I hooked up to garageband. No matter how hard or how soft you hit the pads, you're only getting one sound from the snare, toms, and cymbals.

also Everlong's been confirmed to be in it... so
Sorry Rock Band fanboys, the GH drum set has it beat.

I also heard that Panama and Paradise City will be on there.

For sure there will be Sublime, Linkin Park, Van Halen and Dream Theater.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Its still going to be called guitar hero even though it has drums, wtf.

Hopefully they change up the look of the fretboard ingame, the circles and the whole screen look pretty kiddish compared to the rockband one.
Sweet, Dream Theater. People are going to crap their pants when they hear Mike Portney's drumming.

Edit: or see his wicked afro!
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR