i no this is a stupid question but for the life of me i could not figure out how to add a signature to my posts! please only comment to tell me how!!! dont comment just to knock me down!!!
If you can be knocked down by the internet, you've got bigger problems than a missing signature.

Anyways, you have to click on "Control Panel," which is above the "Post Reply" button. The "Post Reply" button is on the left just above the first post in the thread, which, in this case, is yours. After the page loads, look in the box on the left for "Edit Signature."
Last edited by madbasslover at Jun 28, 2008,
See that bar above that contains "Control Panel", "FAQ", "Members List", etc.?

Click on "Control Panel"

then click on "Edit Signature"

you should be able to do the rest.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
"We've got to make love, make love tonight"

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Thanks FrothingLunatic!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by madbasslover
Hey, fuck you, buddy. I wasn't even going to answer your question to begin with. Damn noobs.

Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
When I first joined, I never had to make any of these type of threads, because I read the FAQ and it conveniently answered all my questions. Try that next time.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Last edited by bigwillie at Jun 28, 2008,