So.. I'm looking to buy a guitar tuner and there are some models that looks decent but I don't know the difference between them. The Korg GA-30, CA-30, and CA-40. They're about the same price but I dont know the difference between them. Help? Thanks
Quote by finalx233
So.. I'm looking to buy a guitar tuner and there are some models that looks decent but I don't know the difference between them. The Korg GA-30, CA-30, and CA-40. They're about the same price but I dont know the difference between them. Help? Thanks

Get the CA-30, i don't know about the other ones but I have the CA-30 and its really good. Its a simple, accurate tuner. It even tells you if the string is in sharp or flat tuning. Its pretty durable too, and not too expensive.
Yea. Everyone and their mom has a GA-30. I dont really think it makes a difference which one you get. The GA-30 is just a generic tuner, the CA-30 is a generic chromatic tuner(i think). not sure about the CA-40
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
Yea. Everyone and their mom has a GA-30. I dont really think it makes a difference which one you get. The GA-30 is just a generic tuner, the CA-30 is a generic chromatic tuner(i think). not sure about the CA-40

yeah the CA-30 is a chromatic. Its really accurate, i highly recommend it.