I'm bulding them so what do you guys like in an OD pedal?

any suggestions are helpful.

right now I'm thinking I'm gonna base it off of the colorsounds overdriver
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
a serious amount of crunch, but not so much so that it sounds like its coming from a ten watt amp
so its gotta have plenty of bass and middle, as well as a killer treble tone
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
ok ok.... keep em comin;'
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
good overdrive? lol

I am actually thinking about getting an OD pedal soon. But i think im going to build a tubescreamer. And the thing I like about this, is that i am going to be able to do the mods I
want and make it sound like I want it to...

Being able to add the keeley mods, botique mods, fat mod... and being about to choose which diodes (try out some schtokey's or maybe some other germaniums or something)... etc... But thats just me
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
I know what you mean
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
switches to change transitsters, opamps, and diodes to maximize tonal options.