the world ends after this.

see you guys all later. have fun in the afterlife.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Lol, Tay Zonday is sweet. I actually saw him live opening for Girl Talk in Minneapolis.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I always think he's some 12 year old guy, but then his voice comes in and it shocks me.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Everything makes sense now...
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
Everything makes sense now...

Everything
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
Everything

I am hearing sounds i never heard, tastes, colors, thoughts that never went through my mind are... uh... i have to go.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
This is old

Who's up for reporting spam?
Marijuana is the spice of life.

I Force Choke my penis when I masturbate.

8)-~
The world would end if he sang the Pokémon theme song
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.