i'm not a beginner, i'm a second year but i have no idea where to put this because it probly wouldn't be in advanced techniques or w/e ANYWAYS..

this has to deal with guitar soloing, my problem is that when i play or try to play the solos, i'm playing like it says to be played but it doesn't feel like a solo or even sound like it, its the right notes but doesn't really get that feel or emotion into it,

so.. as much as its playing the right thing..

is there any way to make my solo's better improving them or atleast make them not suck as much?
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
Work on vibrato and not having gaps between slow passages of notes? Make sure the notes flow freely.
Well man, what you need to understand is that everyone has their own style. So you gotta' put the feeling into it, we can't tell you how to get more feeling into your playing. Just keep playing, you'll know it when it happens.
Quote by dk2
Work on vibrato and not having gaps between slow passages of notes? Make sure the notes flow freely.

+1
Switzerland is small and neutral! We are more like Germany, ambitious and misunderstood!
Quote by pogo the clown
i'm not a beginner, i'm a second year but i have no idea where to put this because it probly wouldn't be in advanced techniques or w/e ANYWAYS..

this has to deal with guitar soloing, my problem is that when i play or try to play the solos, i'm playing like it says to be played but it doesn't feel like a solo or even sound like it, its the right notes but doesn't really get that feel or emotion into it,

so.. as much as its playing the right thing..

is there any way to make my solo's better improving them or atleast make them not suck as much?

Bendy notes are key young one...