ok so i have this digitech death metal pedal it doesnt turn on or anything i think a fuse might be broke can someone help me how to find out if its a fuse problem or something else thank you.
Check for batteries, check if the cable that the batter connects to isn't loose, does the led light work at all?

Are you running batteries or a wall outlet on it?
about a year should i just junk it it worked fine and then i played it a wekk or so later and it didnt work
Quote by zambrano38384
about a year should i just junk it it worked fine and then i played it a wekk or so later and it didnt work

Eh dude. Get a new pedal, those pedals aren't that great anywas. I have one, I throw it around HOPING it breaks.
Have you been leaving it in the sun or near moisture or anything like?
Get a Boss MT-2, best $150 I ever spent!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
Quote by dunda130
Have you been leaving it in the sun or near moisture or anything like?
Get a Boss MT-2, best $150 I ever spent!

A: Pedals dont have fuses.
B: Do NOT EVER EVER EVER get the metalzone. It sounds like **** mixed with death. It is ear rape in the form of a pedal.

It Is Crap.

Ok

Does your dad or someone you know have any electrical knowledge? Ask them to check it out for you. If you PM me i could help you out a bit.

EDIT: Or you could save up a bit and buy a good distortion pedal.
EDIT AGAIN: If you are set on a boss pedal you should by an EQ pedal (The BOSS GE-7) Otherwise you will sound bloody awful.
Last edited by Final !mpact at Jun 28, 2008,
Quote by zambrano38384
no knowledge i kinda want it to work tho because this kid i know wants to buy it

So no one you know has any electrical knowledge? Ok can you PM me and well talk.
Quote by zambrano38384
go ahead and make fun but i just joined like 30 mins ago what is PM like message

Oh sorry i didnt notice your join date.

Ok i will PM you. Up the top of your screen (Scroll up) you will see something that says "My profile"

Click that.

A little thing will say 1 new message or something. Click that.
I like the cases of the digitech pedals, so if you can't fix it you should try and make a new circuit to put in it
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis