Anybody know when it is coming out? He has said it will be an instrumental album, focusing on guitar, obviously. I am looking forward to it.

If anybody has any info it would be greeaaat
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
If it is, that would be my first country music album. Brad Paisley is a damn good picker.
For sure, he is amazing, and I also enjoy his songwriting (lyrically). I heard an interview he had on the local country station. He was talking anout the album... But i can not find any info on it. hmmph
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Oh yes, same here.
Quote by Gabel
an instrumental Paisley album, count me in
I've seen some things man and some stuff, and i don't recommend it
Quote by ripple07
For sure, he is amazing, and I also enjoy his songwriting (lyrically). I heard an interview he had on the local country station. He was talking anout the album... But i can not find any info on it. hmmph

See they only thing I don't like about him is his lyrics, they're too silly. I would be all over an instrumental guitar-oriented country album though.
Quote by Bobbito315
See they only thing I don't like about him is his lyrics, they're too silly. I would be all over an instrumental guitar-oriented country album though.

The ones that are "silly" are supposed to be silly. Try listening to the lyrics of his less silly and more serious songs such as She's Everything
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

or when i get where im going. paisley=country music's greatest guitar player EVER. and one of the best guitarists out there too.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I have more information on the new Paisley album (see it on UG news soon - I've submitted the article).

The Tracklisting and then some:

ou won't hear a lot of Brad Paisley's voice on his next project, just his pickin'. The reigning CMA Male Vocalist has recorded an instrumental album, simply titled 'Play.'

"It will surprise people," Paisley tells the Charlotte Observer of the upcoming CD. "It's not all country. We do everything from jazz guitar to one that's very heavy metal."
Guests musicians on Paisley's 'Play' include Vince Gill, Steve Wariner, B.B. King and the late Buck Owens -- all personal heroes, all known for their impressive guitar playing. That's a virtue Paisley says is lacking in today's music world.

"There was a time when every band had a great player," he said. "I was watching VH1's 'I Love The '80s.' They've got the hair bands on there . . . There was so much guitar. These days, it's different. There's a lack. I'm doing my part, trying to play as many solos as possible."

'Play' is expected to be released in the fall (September 2nd 2008). Though pegged an instrumental album, Paisley does report that he sings on a few songs.

1. Huckleberry Jam
2. Turf's Up
3. Start A Band (Featuring Keith Urban)
4. Kim
5. Departure
6. Come On In (Featuring Buck Owens)
7. Playing With Fire
8. Kentucky Jelly
9. More Than Just This Song (Featuring Steve Wariner)
10. Les Is More
11. Pre-Cluster Cluster Pluck Prequel
12. Cluster Pluck
13. Cliffs Of Rock City
14. Let The Good Times Roll (Featuring B.B. King)
15. What A Friend We Have In Jesus
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I've had a very good listen to it this past month and I'm very pleased with it. Amazing Eric Johnson, BB King and Les Paul Tributes.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Natrone
or when i get where im going. paisley=country music's greatest guitar player EVER. and one of the best guitarists out there too.

Obviously music is subjective but really dude. Merle Travis? Jerry Reed?
Quote by fattypumbaa
Obviously music is subjective but really dude. Merle Travis? Jerry Reed?

Agreed, but personally I consider Chet Atkins to be above them all. He wouldn't agree with me on that one seeing as Merle Travis really influenced his style of playing and of course paved the way to many other Travis Pickers but I think Chet Atkins brought to country what no other person to bring to it. Without him, Country would never have crossed over to the pop charts.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I love this thread, it shows that there are still people that will listen to something non-brootal.

This album sounds damn awesome, I love Brad's stuff.

RIP Jerry + Chet + Merle
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs