The guitarist of our band owns the digitech GNX 3.Tomorrow we have a live show and we're facing this problem:We plug in the instrument but when we try to open it it says GNX 3 and it's stuck there.What the hell should we do???
My pedals:
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah GCB-95
Ibanez Tube Screamer (TS-9)
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay
Well we need all the presets...can't someone recommend me smthng?
My pedals:
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay
IS it connected properly? Are the batteries new? Is there some kind of stand-by button?
Quote by Ace Frehley
Well we need all the presets...can't someone recommend me smthng?

No you don't!

If it doesn't work then so be it, just turn up and play...that's why I hate multi FX, people get too dependent on them and feel they need a different preset for every tone in every song. Which is fine until the thing breaks, then they're totally lost.

I guarantee if your guitarist plays the gig without it he'll never want to use it again, surely someone can lend him a couple of pedals for any absolutely essential effects.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
As steven seagull said, don't worry about fixing or replacing the thing, instead figure out suitable tones on your amp as it is and find a way to efficiently change them during the set if you need to. You might have to sacrifice your effects at a few spots but right now you'll need to accept that.
Maybe it has a reset button. The knobs on regular stomp boxes arent that hard to adjust between songs. Your guitarist doesnt NEED a multifx there was a time when they didnt exist and people played live quite well. Its just more convenient for him to use. If he plays without it he may see how much tone it robs him of.
Thank you all for the tips.We'll see what we can do.

HE CAN'T PLUG IN STRAIGHT TO THE AMP!Our songs NEED guitar effects to be played normal.I have single stompboxes but I can't cover his playing cause we're playing different stuff.We can't find out how we reset the damn thing,even though we read the manual:/
My pedals:
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay