My new Instrumental band!

As a side project to my band "The Black Hand" I have decided to join forces with ESP's Llexi Leon to form "Monkey Lord"

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ_aZv2jN2Y

We are an instrumental rock/metal duo kinda Satriani meets pantera on a Freidman and Becker tip, so stay tuned.

Me
Sweet.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Chappers! I didn't know you come here.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
That is very.. VERY.. Awesome

EDIT: Also.. Monkey Lord metal just rolls off the tongue in a very awesome way
Last edited by Untitled001 at Jun 28, 2008,
Awsome dude may the rock (hey guys whats going on) be with you \m/
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
I'd like to see what it's gonna turn out like. At least you seem more skilled than most part of the lot here. The hair though... good grief
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by Untitled001
That is very.. VERY.. Awesome

EDIT: Also.. Monkey Lord metal just rolls off the tongue in a very awesome way

Thanks mate, Yeah we call the band Monkey Lord, but it was taken on Myspace so we just named it Monkey Lord Metal :-)

Llexi is really good and we work great together so it's a good partnership especially since we play in such different ways.
Quote by FretboardToAsh
I'd like to see what it's gonna turn out like. At least you seem more skilled than most part of the lot here. The hair though... good grief

Thanks man!

Ha ha..wadaya mean hair issues!!!?? huh?? ha ha.. now you know why I wear a haed scarf

Monkey Lord