Page 1 of 3
I've been thinking about sexism, my friend Natalie told me I was a Fucking Sexist pig, because I yelled at some chick who was cheating on her boyfriend with three other dudes. Now, I love chicks just like any other person, but that pissed me off because if a guy cheated on a chick with three different women he'd be called a sexistpignazis, but if a girl got caught cheating and started to cry, people would feel sorry for them. Sorry for the rant, oh and how does this make everyone feel and all that crap.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Three other guys? That's absolutely ridiculous.

You should have hit her too.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
cheating is unacceptable, regardless of gender
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by rabidguitarist

+1

you should have spanked her.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by pbiggie
+1

you should have spanked her.

I know she was ****ing hot too oh well.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

Sexism, for Men, the latest scent from Ralph Lauren.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Yeah, hit that!

Seriously ts, your friend is out of her mind. By the way, I get the feeling you're leaving out some important details, because I can't imagine someone reacting like that.
What? Who would think it's perfectly acceptable for a girl to cheat with three guys?
I think you are over exaggerating a bit there but I see what you are getting at.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by Mongoose87

haha
"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka
That reminds me of my friend. He's a bit of a man-whore. As in, he'll be dating someone, break up over a text, date someone else, hear that the first girl is crying, break up with the second girl, and get back with the first (all in a couple hours or so). I'm getting sick of his bullshit because I couldn't get a girl to date me if my life depended on it. Also, he's being a huge fucking asshole.
I think most women would agree with your position...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
sorry but If a chick gets caught cheating then cries about it hoping to get out of it.....

I would laugh

as someone said, regardless of genders its pretty much unacceptable
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by mrwaffles
That reminds me of my friend. He's a bit of a man-whore. As in, he'll be dating someone, break up over a text, date someone else, hear that the first girl is crying, break up with the second girl, and get back with the first (all in a couple hours or so). I'm getting sick of his bullshit because I couldn't get a girl to date me if my life depended on it. Also, he's being a huge fucking asshole.

Yeah she's just like that too, but this time she was going out with a guy to make another guy jealous, then went back to the first guy and then got together with another guy, it is pretty annoying, but I'm not hanging out with them to much bullshit

Quote by denizenz

Sexism can't just work the one way. It just defeats the purpose of having the term there in the first place.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by soundgarden19
Yeah she's just like that too, but this time she was going out with a guy to make another guy jealous, then went back to the first guy and then got together with another guy, it is pretty annoying, but I'm not hanging out with them to much bullshit

Smart man.
Calling someone sexist for cheating would be incorrect. A pig on the other hand....

Seriously though, if anybody cheats it's usually -5878923476892598 cool points for them.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Yeah she's just like that too, but this time she was going out with a guy to make another guy jealous, then went back to the first guy and then got together with another guy, it is pretty annoying, but I'm not hanging out with them to much bull****

Wow sounds like a soap opera,

Your right to have done it though. Some women aproach such things with a "double standard.... it sucks but its never going to change.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Calling someone sexist for cheating would be incorrect. A pig on the other hand....

No she called me sexist for yelling at the cheater.

Quote by denizenz

Quote by soundgarden19
No she called me sexist for yelling at the cheater.

Oh that changes everything

Nope, still not sexist. Your friend Natalie doesn't sound too smart. I think she should stick to making sammiches LOLOLOL

Seriously though, she needs to learn the difference rather than just calling guys sexist. Makes ladyfolk look stupid.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Oh that changes everything

Nope, still not sexist. Your friend Natalie doesn't sound too smart. I think she should stick to making sammiches LOLOLOL

Seriously though, she needs to learn the difference rather than just calling guys sexist. Makes ladyfolk look stupid.

yeah she is a dumbass.

Quote by denizenz

what about women hitting men? i know alot of girls that have hit me pretty hard
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by soundgarden19
yeah she is a dumbass.

I was going to be outright and say that but I thought you'd be mad.

EDIT: ^^^ nothing beats hitting a guy *badum tsshh*

I will if a guy's being silly and mean, like with my male best friends. One of them hits me back, we have mini-fights. It's fun
Quote by SteveHouse
Cheating with three people is unacceptable for either gender unless it's a prom afterparty or similar.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I was going to be outright and say that but I thought you'd be mad.

it's the truth, what can you do.

Quote by denizenz

I think sexism does work both ways, but girls use it to their advantage way more than guys... I tend to hear a lot of 'i hate men' remarks after friends of mine break up with their boyfriends. Maybe not strictly sexist, but it annoys me cos i have a penis
God gave us hands for a reason, and that reason is to unleash the motherfucking back of it on people who deserve it, dickless or not.
Meh as long as dinner is ready when i get home...
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by BassTang
I think sexism does work both ways, but girls use it to their advantage way more than guys... I tend to hear a lot of 'i hate men' remarks after friends of mine break up with their boyfriends. Maybe not strictly sexist, but it annoys me cos i have a penis

Yeah, but I have a penis and I hate most men. Then again, I'm just generally a little nihlistic.

And yet I really like people. I confuse myself.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
your friend is a slag!

but I feel the same way, theres a double standard sort of thing going on, which I hate >:-|
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Deep*Kick
Meh as long as dinner is ready when i get home...

lol!! a +1 to that...
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by soundgarden19
I've been thinking about sexism, my friend Natalie told me I was a Fucking Sexist pig, because I yelled at some chick who was cheating on her boyfriend with three other dudes. Now, I love chicks just like any other person, but that pissed me off because if a guy cheated on a chick with three different women he'd be called a sexistpignazis, but if a girl got caught cheating and started to cry, people would feel sorry for them. Sorry for the rant, oh and how does this make everyone feel and all that crap.

Thats the world we live in, full of double standards... your example of the unfaithful guy being an asshole and an unfaithful girl being a victim isn't the only one. At least if a guy bangs a bunch of girls hes the man and if a girl bangs a bunch of guys shes a dirty *****... so not all double standards work in girls favors.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
Quote by Mongoose87

well from my understanding of this farked up world in which we live

u cant be sexist towards men, homophobic to straight people or racist to white people.

so ur a bit stuffed if ur a white, straight male.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Mongoose87

I really really lolled at that
Gear Lists are for G*A*Y*S

Quote by TheQuailman
I get the feeling you're leaving out some important details, because I can't imagine someone reacting like that.

Agreed.
TS, you were staring at her boobs the entire time she was yelling at you, wern't you?
Quote by <Craig>
Agreed.
TS, you were staring at her boobs the entire time she was yelling at you, wern't you?

not really, she's a fatass.

Quote by denizenz

Page 1 of 3