Poll: Girls, what do you like better on guys?
Poll Options
View poll results: Girls, what do you like better on guys?
Short hair
16 33%
Long hair
32 67%
Voters: 48.
Page 1 of 2
I was wondering what the girls here thought about long hair on guys? Most girls I know seem to prefer shorter hair, or at least no longer than shoulder length. And I remember my ex-girlfriend used to tell me that she'd never let me have longer hair than her, or she'd cry and possibly cut it all off.

So what are your thoughts and opinions? How long is long, to you?

Oh, and in before "there are no girls on teh interwebz/pit/UG."
I think keep it as it is, you beautiful man.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Delanoir

Oh, and in before "there are no girls on teh interwebz/pit/UG."

Damn, that was fast...

but, on topic, I really think that differs from girl to girl
You like it
Most girls like my long hair, mainly because I look crap with anything else.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I personally like longer hair better. Doesn't even have to be back length long, just not short
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Long is good in my opinion
but if its passing the shoulders thats a bit too long
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by mrwaffles
What do the girls of UG think of my hair:
Ignore the glazed look in my eyes. Perhaps I was thinking of doughnuts...

oooh...omg...oooh just look at it. Just look at that beautiful body/neck/sharktooth inlays.
TS, you suit your long hair, so wouldn't worry about putting girls off.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Last edited by Badreligionrock at Jun 28, 2008,
There's no set way. It depends on the man. Everyone looks good with a different hair cut. However, I think most of the time, a lot of guitarists with the long hair (like beyond shoulder length) just look greasy and lazy.
DOWN&OUT
Quote by mrwaffles
What do the girls of UG think of my hair:*picture*

Dayyuuummm your hair has more volume than mine.
Quote by SteveHouse
Who cares about your hair, just carry that incredible beast around and all the girls will be after you.
Just lose the hat.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Dayyuuummm your hair has more volume than mine.

Yes, I take pride in the poofyness. My hair is about 4-5 inches long now than it was in the pic, and it's a little less poofy. Not that it matters anymoe; I'm getting dreads!
Quote by flipthatchicken
oooh...omg...oooh just look at it. Just look at that beautiful body/neck/sharktooth inlays.

His name is Icarus. He was recently replaced with my shiny new Schecter C-1 Elite (Tyr).
Some girls like the whole clean cut thing, I think.

I am not bothered anymore. I like it how it is, like you should.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by mrwaffles
Yes, I take pride in the poofyness. My hair is about 4-5 inches long now than it was in the pic, and it's a little less poofy. Not that it matters anymoe; I'm getting dreads!

His name is Icarus. He was recently replaced with my shiny new Schecter C-1 Elite (Tyr).

Haha, hes very nice, whats your Schecter's name?
Quote by flipthatchicken

i know dude i would share my bed with that guitar
Quote by mrwaffles

OoOoOoOoOoO dreads
Quote by SteveHouse
I think different women have different opinions, and therefore there is no hard and fast rule about hair lengths....

What matters is what you like.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by flipthatchicken

That Ibanez ain't bad either

On topic: My hair is halfway down my back, but girls love it because it's naturally straight and i keep it clean and shiny. I hate having greasy hair, it really annoys me
ohai little sig.
as long as you keep you with your hair the ladies will love it. take it from a man with a fro.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
It all depends on the person but i usually like guys with longer hair.
"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious."
I have somewhat long hair, check out my picture of me in the Chiodos tshirt(my default picture), thats the most recent.

And my girlfriend bitched at me to cut it all off.

I dumped her.
Last edited by GuitarHero0715 at Jun 28, 2008,
it depends if it looks good on you. some people just really don't suit long hair or vice versa. also, if you don't look after it well it's obviously worse than having short hair, lol.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
loads of men look dirty and greasy with long hair, they don't seem to realise. lol
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
loads of men look dirty and greasy with long hair, they don't seem to realise. lol

Like Howard Stern aka Jason Newstead.
Quote by meh!

Lots of kids on here complain about getting hassled for having long hair... Maybe thats because it looks bad on you.
Hahaha yeah i hate people who let there hair grow and dont take care of it im not into the whole long hair thing myself though i think its a bit silly, shaved heads for the win
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Quote by rabidguitarist
I think keep it as it is, you beautiful man.

Quote by flipthatchicken
+1

Quote by Badreligionrock
TS, you suit your long hair, so wouldn't worry about putting girls off.

Why thank you

(extra to John)

I would agree that it depends on the person, and how well they take care of it.

It seems most girls, even the ones who like it long, prefer it no longer than the shoulders, though.
everyone said i looked greasy and jewish..so now its short...plus,all the hot girls in my school like short hair so it works out
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Quote by mrwaffles
What do the girls of UG think of my hair:

Were you thinking of glazed doughnuts?

I had to

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by GuitarHero0715
I have somewhat long hair, check out my picture of me in the Chiodos tshirt(my default picture), thats the most recent.

awesome hair!
"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious."
Usually shorter is better, might just be my experience of guys in my year cutting their long hair and suddenly becoming much hotter. On the other hand, there's a guy with a fab afro who looks like a pillock with shaved hair.
I love long hair on guys, it's so sexy. I don't mind it being longer than mine since mine is really short. But I think if it goes past your butt, it's just a tad too long.

My boyfriend's hair is like 1cm long though and I still think it looks hot.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
As long as you wash your hair, I don't mind if it's short or long
But, looong hair is better. Uh.
"C'est la certitude de la mort qui suscite le désir de vivre."
A. Camus
I used to have really long hair, I cut it now and I really regret doing it, I look really emo now.
uhhh, it depends.. some guys look better with long hair, and some look better with short hair.

EDIT: delanoir, WTF? your hair looks f-ing sexy leave it alone!
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

well my hair is past my shoulders and all the guys are telling me to cut it

and all the girls just wanna play with it
My hair doesn't grow long naturally... i envy all of you guys with longer hair.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Page 1 of 2