Hey, a while back, I taught myself the pentatonic scale variations in order to improve my knowledge of the "right" notes and the neck, but more to get better at soloing. I'm talking about these:

(ignore the weird picture title its from some German site)

So I've memorized those patterns, and I know pretty much all the Blue notes. The patterns are starting to seem kind of... stale. What should I learn to improve my soloing?
*I play classic rock mostly (some modern), but when I'm alone I just kinda do blues soloing. Just thought I'd mention that.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
What helped me solo/improv, was buying a looper pedal. You can play a chord progression, and the pedal will record it, amd keep playing it on your amp, whilst you can play a lead line. The creativity can go on for hours.

Just my two cents.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Sorry to steal your thread here but I'm looking at getting a loop pedal as well.

What one would you recommend?
Get a boss RC-2. Its got tons of built in drum stuff too. Great pedal for a decent price
Quote by FMNStratGuy
What helped me solo/improv, was buying a looper pedal. You can play a chord progression, and the pedal will record it, amd keep playing it on your amp, whilst you can play a lead line. The creativity can go on for hours.

Just my two cents.

I actually thought of this a while back, but looper pedals are so damn expensive.
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Quote by wilmearz
Hey man, i would definately start learning the major scales and the melodic minor, i'll post a lnk below. They're in my opinion the obvious point to move to from where you are at. The site i've posted below is where i learned them. Got video lessons stuff. GOOD luck¬!

http://www.justinguitar.com/en/SC-001-TheMajorScale.php

Thanks, i'll check it out.
Quote by Dm1027
Get a boss RC-2. Its got tons of built in drum stuff too. Great pedal for a decent price

Ok thanks dude.