Im not sure if this belongs here, but seeing as i want to use it for recording i thought it made sense. I am planning on getting a laptop sometime soon. I really want to get one that i will be able to record stuff, myself or my band. I dont know a whole lot about computers, but i figured some people on here prolly used them for the same thing. my main concern is getting a good one under 2000 dollers. any help would be appreciated!
I switched to Mac years ago - currently have a "few". They are the best Music Recording Machines I know of. I bought 2 "refurbs" in the past 2 years too - they're a great bargain and you can't tell they're refurbs - they come all packaged as new without scratches, dirty, etc and with full warranties from Apple - they went back through the factory and I've had ZERO problems with mine and they look brand new too!

APPLE REFURBS
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Yeah, riffs and recordings might be a better place for this. PM a mod to move this or just close this thread and make one there