selkies the endless obsession by between the buried and me that is..

all the tabs are in C sharp, but they seem to tune to like one and a half steps down sorta thing??

can anyone help me i want to learn this song.. but i want to play it the same as them.
MD5K
IBANEZ
Quote by Regression
C# is one and a half steps down...

This.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
tuning thread ya nub
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
c# is drop d tuned down half a step..

1 and a half steps down is completely different
MD5K
IBANEZ
No, 1 and a half steps down is C#. Drop D tuned down half a step will be drop C#
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by dead-fish
No, 1 and a half steps down is C#. Drop D tuned down half a step will be drop C#

whhooopps

i meant dropped C#

now i understand what u all are talking about..

but anyway..

wat tuning is the song?
MD5K
IBANEZ
Quote by TORSION
c# is drop d tuned down half a step..

1 and a half steps down is completely different

lolno
And the song is in C# Standard.
E standard down one and a half steps.
Just like everything else BTBAM have done.
so if i got a tab for the song that was in DROP C# and changed it to c# standard it would be more accurate to the way they play it?
MD5K
IBANEZ
I have no clue. I've always used that tab cause the bass part is in C# standard, however some of the chords are pretty "drop tuning specific".
Go for it, might aswel.
yea its not the riffing im worried about, its the solo.. i got a tab for the solo, that was in the c# standard, not the drop c# and the sweeping part looked a bit easier than the drop c# one. so i thought maybe change the whole song..

ill give it a go..
MD5K
IBANEZ