Was by far the worst movie I've seen in theaters. Lame jokes after another.

Good thing i didn't pay.
i thought this was gonna be talking about me!

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
If your uncle jack helped you off a horse, would you help your uncle jack off a horse???

Thats the only thing I laughed at, other than that it sucked balls.
shouldve went to see Wanted instead
Quote by mitchells_mom
I totally agree with LegionsOfDeath

Quote by Ovenman
Photoshop is for n00bs. Real men use MS paint.

tr00f
Isn't the lovely Heather Graham in that?

LezzersEdit: My mistake, I'm thinking of The Guru.
lol, Wanted was so over the top unbelievable, that is was good. I remember during the opening scene me and my friends were hysterical laughing at how silly it was, but still cool at the same time.
Quote by LegionsOfDeath
shouldve went to see Wanted instead

+1 thank god i did, apparently
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
It's an hour and half abortion on film. Between that, Don't Mess With the Zohan and all the ____ Movies (Epic Movie, Disaster Movie etc.), I'm pretty sure that society as we know it is about to collapse at any moment. There's no way people can be so incredibly stupid they find that funny and still function as members of society.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by Punkismygod
I'm gonna go watch it, is it really that bad?
It might have been the worst movie I've ever seen.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by bigwillie
It's an hour and half abortion on film. Between that, Don't Mess With the Zohan and all the ____ Movies (Epic Movie, Disaster Movie etc.), I'm pretty sure that society as we know it is about to collapse at any moment. There's no way people can be so incredibly stupid they find that funny and still function as members of society.

btw i resent that, the only reason i liked it was probably because i like Mike Myers a lot. And Stephen Colbert
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by TOcheesehead
btw i resent that, the only reason i liked it was probably because i like Mike Myers a lot. And Stephen Colbert

Yeah Colbert and Gaffigan were great! Otherwise it was meh....If you area Mike Myers fan see the movie though.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
I saw Timberlake on The Tonight Show last night and they showed a clip from the movie...I was actually embarrassed when I watched it....I was alone.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by swordsrkewl
Yeah Colbert and Gaffigan were great! Otherwise it was meh....If you area Mike Myers fan see the movie though.
If you're a Mike Myers fan, stay home and watch Austin Powers. This movie is just a bunch of jokes that were rejected from those movies.

Colbert and Gaffigan were the best part.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by TOcheesehead

Mike Myers is a comedic genius and one my favorite actors, just not in this movie. And Colbert and Gaffigan were great, but it just wasn't worth suffering through the rest of the movie to see them. I'd rather just stay home and watch Austin Powers, the Colbert Report, and Gaffigan's standup special.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by Arthur Curry
well i want you guys to know that Wall-E was epic.
Oh hellz yeah it was.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I was gonna see this movie just because Jessical Alba is in it.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by SlipknotRule93
i thought this was gonna be talking about me!

wow...

you got a kick out of that, didn't you?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Oh My God! I didn't laugh at all! DAMN! This movie sucked really hard. There was plenty of stars but anyway it was so stupid boring! Me and my friends can make a funnier movie (if we had all that effects and money they had to make the movie), and im not even a actor! I feel sorry for Jessica Alba, that she choised that movie, not right at all! She were so emotion at the movie that i got almost mad! I saw that all that was acting and i didn't feel the reality. I thougt: Damn she so fake! (EVEN THO THAT I LOVE HER!).

I give it 2 of 5 stars. I will not recomended to watch at the theatre and waste money at.

I just liked one thing; And it was the music! I wondering if someone have tabs for the song at 00:48:58 in the movie. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wasftkYiVX0

I wanna know the tabs only for the normal acoustic guitar and not the guitar that "the love guru" holding.

Matheus
this is what happens when you see a movie which got a one star rating..
lol
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
The elephant sex was HOT.

<_<
>_>

But seriously it sucked. My friends and I should've watched Get Smart.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
what kind of acoustic is Rahsnish (guru assistant) playing? The black acoustic during the mr big song??
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
Quote by element4433
It might have been the worst movie I've ever seen.

Then you never saw this
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Quote by MatheusU

I just liked one thing; And it was the music! I wondering if someone have tabs for the song at 00:48:58 in the movie. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wasftkYiVX0

I wanna know the tabs only for the normal acoustic guitar and not the guitar that "the love guru" holding.

Matheus

That's More Than Words by Extreme...i'm pretty sure the tabs are on here
Myers has a certain brand of comedy. I like Myers. I like the Love Guru. Yar.
Quote by A8039077
Then you never saw this

That's an awesome movie.
I like ****ty movies. I liked this movie.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by FoolishFool
Mike Meyers plays More Than Words on the sitar.. A+

yes but what brand of guitar is the other dude playing??
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
it is the greatest ****ing thing that ever existed you pussy dumbasses
I thought that too. Usually everything Mike Myers is in has my sense of humour down to a tee, but I guess this was just an all around bad movie
It had Jessica Alba in it. Who the fuck cares about the rest of the film?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
It was pretty terrible, but I still laughed.

Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.