I was recently offered a MIM squier p bass, which supposedly is somewhat rare. Does anyone know anything about these?
Pics?
Sounds like a scam to me, correct me if I'm wrong though!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
MIM squier p bass?
WTF?
never heard of it
i know squier are made in: china, india, japan(or used to)
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
never heard of a MIM squier bass and neither has the first page of google.

i think you should get your money back and buy a squier vintage modified bass. i prefer them (even bought the 70s jazz) over MIM fenders...cheaper but still play just as well/better IMO and the opinion of many others.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by burgurhead1812
never heard of a MIM squier bass and neither has the first page of google.

i think you should get your money back and buy a squier vintage modified bass. i prefer them (even bought the 70s jazz) over MIM fenders...cheaper but still play just as well/better IMO and the opinion of many others.

I was offered it, I havent bought it, I wanted to know what other people thought about it first. Im actually looking in getting a fender deluxe jbass. But if Im not mistaken I swear I heard about squiers being made in mexico for a short time.
I know that there were Fender (Squier series) guitars made in Mexico in 1994-1995. Said to better than most MIM instruments, plus they are quite collectible and their price can raise just because they're getting rare.
Quote by burgurhead1812
i think you should get your money back and buy a squier vintage modified bass. cheaper but still play just as well/better IMO and the opinion of many others.

+1
VM squier, even the agathis p bass are awesome!!!
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Man I love lake Placid Blue....seems a nice instrument, if you want it,go for it
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"