£650 ($1300 is) the most I've ever splashed out on a guitar and I need your opinions on which guitar I should get.

The only guitar I've considered so far is the ESP LTD f 400, from what I've heard it is a metal machine, and that's what I play - heavy metal. Can any recommend another guitar, which may sound better for the money? No tremolo's or locking bridges please.
ESPs are way overpriced in England so if I were you I'd go with either a Fender Jim Root Tele or a Jackson RR5, they're both damn good guitars. The Jackson is about £10 over budget though.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-F400-Electric-Guitar?sku=516666
dude if u buy it here its only like 700 bucks
do you play rhythm or lead? either way id check out Schecter Damiens or Hellraisers, theyre mainly for lead think but still amazing guitars.
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Are you saying the ESP is not worth the price? Anyway I'll have a look into the RR5 and Tele.
Quote by Phat Stud 55
Ibanez RG1570 is way better.

if you consider a jackson, dont even look at Ibanez, A jackson or even a fender are soo much better...
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
if you consider a jackson, dont even look at Ibanez, A jackson or even a fender are soo much better...

Yeah I know, I currently have a Jackson and I think the tone blows anything from Ibanez away.

Thanks for the "suggestion" but I don't want anything with a locking bridge or trem.
Ehm... What amp do you have? Because that's atleast half of the sound right there...
Crappy amp = Good Guitar irrelevant
Good amp + Good guitar = Win.
I would buy a Schecter Damien/Hellraiser or a Ibanez RG1570.
And if you have a crap amp then get a better one.
Valveking 112 + Any guitars above = WIN!
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->