I was at work today, making some burgers (yes i work at mcdonals ) when the manager said they needed someone to help them on the roof. So i was like "O WOW THE ROOF, I'LL GO!!". anyways, i didn't ask what we had to do, but they kept talking about the air filters being clogged so i assumed it had something do with that.

once we get up there my manager gives me a broom then tells me "I'm just gonna remove this birdnest from inside the filter, if any birds fly near you know what to do." seriously?? so here i am covering my managers back, then all of a sudden the birds start coming. so i swipe at a few and they fly away scared and perch on the building next to us. my manager finally removes what's left of the nest he mangled and we climb back down. whew!

lets hear some of your stories!
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Last edited by Connah at Jun 28, 2008,
A gay guy at my old job got really drunk one time and asked if i wanted to have sex with him the bathroom. Thats my work story
You monster! The poor birds!

I used to work with old people for some time. The sort of old people that went back to the mental level of a newborn child and have lost control over the anus. One of them took a dump in the bathtub once. Another started walking around the house with diarrhea, not noticing that a brown liquid was running down his legs and covering the whole floor behind him. Thinking about it, nearly everything I did in that time was poop-related.
Quote by conkersbfd182
A gay guy at my old job got really drunk one time and asked if i wanted to have sex with him the bathroom. Thats my work story

What did you say?
Quote by MightyAl
What did you say?

"come ere big boy" of course
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

TS, I'm drunk and thats got me in ****ing stitches
Well, I shagged my ex in the disabled bathroom at work once, and I steal Cigars and money from the till alot, but nothing exciting.
RULE BRITANNIA
I went to work today.

I did the same **** as every day.

Then I came home.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Food fights, bow and arrow, thats about it.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
i work maintenance at a campground (an RV park not summer camps).

someone complained about a smell at at site near the pond; so i go down there.

i recognized the smell; it was the smell of a dead mammal. so i start walking through the woods and near the shore was a doe, a deer, a female deer, dead...half in the water, half on shore.

the half that was in the water had pumpkin seed fish biting it and the dry half was covered in flies and maggots. i pulled the deer out of the water and placed it in two garbage bags (the carcass split at i was lifting it.

since the bags weighed about 75 lbs each it had to swing them into the truck bed and one of the bags ripped as i was throwing it in.

as the bag ripped there was a girl scout troop walking by and it started a chain reaction of vomitting.

p.s. everything is true except the girl scout thing
at the pool i work at the lifegaurds (i work the desk) once put a bunch of big rocks at the bottom of the pool in the shape of a penis. they have also put a slip n slide on the deck so it slides right into the pool.
Quote by TheQuailman
You monster! The poor birds!

I used to work with old people for some time. The sort of old people that went back to the mental level of a newborn child and have lost control over the anus. One of them took a dump in the bathtub once. Another started walking around the house with diarrhea, not noticing that a brown liquid was running down his legs and covering the whole floor behind him. Thinking about it, nearly everything I did in that time was poop-related.

oh dear...
I don't start 'til Thursday but I'll fill you all in on the hilarity.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Take that Girl Scouts!
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."