Does anyone know if they deliver on Saturdays? My mom keeps telling me that they don't, but I specifically remember getting my Xbox 360 on a Saturday via the UPS. I have been checking the UPS tracking site religiously and it is finally in my city (Las Vegas), so I can't really think of a reason why they wouldn't deliver it if they DO go on Saturday delivery runs.
Only if you requested and paid for Saturday delivery
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
The only thing is on the tracking site it says that the estimated date of delivery is on Monday. However, I have gotten things from UPS before the estimated date. Also, would I have to sign for it? It's a Krank Rev. Jr. amp and it costed $700... I think you have to sign for it based on the cost of the item, right?
Quote by NowhereOutThere
The only thing is on the tracking site it says that the estimated date of delivery is on Monday. However, I have gotten things from UPS before the estimated date. Also, would I have to sign for it? It's a Krank Rev. Jr. amp and it costed $700... I think you have to sign for it based on the cost of the item, right?

Only if it's insured. And unless you requested Saturday delivery you gotta wait till Monday.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Offtopic : Did your avatar always change colors?

No, it used to be only red.

And I hope they do, I'm expecting a delivery today.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Did you order off Ebay?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
no
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by lespaul#1
Did you order off Ebay?

No, Musicians Friend.
Oh well. I've waited this long, I guess one more day won't hurt.
Delivery companies only deliver on weekends if you paid extra for them to do so, otherwise it'll be monday at the earliest.

This is why I prefer things to be sent through the royal mail, they deliver on saturdays and their depot is local so I can pick stuff up myself rather than having to ask my dad to drive to wherever the companies remote depot is.