Okay, so I've decided that I might as wel look into some speakers for my Palo (as well as a tube change, but I'm gonna go with the typical JJ/Tung-Sol combo).

What are some suggested speakers? I want kind of a British sound. I was thinking some of the Eminence Red Coat series.

I also heard somewhere that throwing some Greenbacks in there will give it more of a Marshally-type of breakup.

So what are the opinions? Greenbacks, or some Eminence?

If it makes a difference, I don't really have a budget; I'll be saving up for this anyways. I play blues, classic rock/prog rock (my tastes changed a little), and some metal, but more fo the Sabbath style metal.

Or perhaps something else? Thanks for the help you guys.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I'd look into the G12H personally, although the Greenbacks are nice. Both will give you a British sound for sure. The Greenback has a more vintage loose bass with less focus and power and more top-end than the G12H, which has a big fat tight bottom end with lots of punch, silkier top-end and a British Roar - examples being, Jimi, Townshend & Sabbath will have used G12Hs, ACDC and Van Halen did, I believe, use Greenbacks. Maybe go for one of both! I think that could be a great combo.

If you want to save some money and get speakers that are equally as good, look into the Warehouse Guitar Speakers clones of the greenback and the G12H and get one of each.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
While I've got a bunch of people together that know speakers, Warehouse G12H or V-30 for my Valveking?
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
G12H won't handle a Valveking, which puts out 50w.... The speaker is rated at 30w.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by MrCarrot
G12H won't handle a Valveking, which puts out 50w.... The speaker is rated at 30w.

Oh yeah.
Whoops, could've swore it was more, but I play metal anyways, so V-30 for me!
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
you really can't go wrong with the greenbacks or the read coats. Both are incredible speakers
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Hey guys, sorry. I was away visiting some family. Thanks for the quick replys!

On the subject of wattages and amps, since me Palo is 30 watts, I can just get two speakers rated for 30, right?

Sorry. Im a touch of a speaker n00b.

And I'll look into the Warehouse Speaker clones.
--

--
Oh. Okay guys. Just as long as the ohms match, correct? And you can't go under the wattage, obviously.

Thanks again!
--

--