Danelectro Fish N Chips vs GE7

Is it really worth spending the extra money on the GE7?
the MXR is really the best... and if you don't need 10 they make a 6. but when your shopping for EQ's I think the main deciding factor is the durability.
i have the ge7 and it works fine but is not good for fine tweaking. the sliders are kind of coarse. it has a clean boost, low noise, no noticable distortion. i bought it used and had it for 2 years.

just my quick review fyi.
Quote by EyeHatePunks
mxr ten band>>every other eq

yes
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
I have owned both and I think the Dano actually sounds better than the ge7, but MXR beats them both.
they're both 7-band EQ's. but the Boss has better construction, as long as you don't throw the Danny around, you should be fine.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Bought the ge-7 yesterday, since it's my first eq pedal and I'm not that good yet with tone (learning atm!) and I don't care about those small things everyone complains about, I find 7 bands pretty good for learning. Better to get mxr 10-band and such later when you get some more experience
I would tell you to try them out before buying. I did, and ended up buying the FnC. I found it to sound just as good as the others (though I did like the more control the MXR had), but for the price you can buy 3 FnC's over the others.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Your crappy amp achieved a purposely crappy tone? I'll alert the presses.
i have a ge-7 and love it. it's the perfect pedal for a epi vj very good clean boost . but you can't go wrong with the mxr 6 or 10 band either. i've never used the f n c's but the people with them love them. you might head out to the music store and find out which one you like.
Quote by brianthemayan
I would tell you to try them out before buying. I did, and ended up buying the FnC. I found it to sound just as good as the others (though I did like the more control the MXR had), but for the price you can buy 3 FnC's over the others.

Thats actually what I do... I run three Fish and Chips one after the other, its great that way lots of boost.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!