THIS GUY

Does anyone have any experience with this? At 50 bucks... the price is ****ing right...

But Price doesn't matter when the quality is awful.

I'm looking for something fun to use when I'm jamming with myself in my room or with another musician.
I have the guitar model of it - not bad at all!
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
I have the guitar model too,and it never dissapoints.
With over 80 different tones, you can get pretty much all the sounds you want with this baby.
I use mine with my 3 small tube amps to give em Reverb, Chorus, Delay and I really like the ROTARY sounds. If you set them fairly clean they won't really color your natural tube sound a lot. I use #62 (Tube OD) - adjust the chorus a bit and reverb - course I also like the #47 SHRED and #51 MODERN MESA, #55 Marshall, etc., for playing them at really low volumes but still want some OOOMPH...
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!