Hudson County Community College
Quote by mitchells_mom
I totally agree with LegionsOfDeath

Quote by Ovenman
Photoshop is for n00bs. Real men use MS paint.

tr00f
julliard
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
julliard, but goodluck getting in <_<

=(
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by LegionsOfDeath
Hudson County Community College

hahahaha, community college...... um i go to Case Western Reserve in Cleveland and CIM is nearby and is pretty damn good for that (Cleveland Institute of Music) ive taken some theory classes for fun and theres some cool music writing software and **** u can use
aside from julliard, there are some really great music programs at major colleges, i know people at the music schools at the University of Miami, University of Southern California, University of Michigan, Northeastern University, Syracuse
Quote by :-D
I go to college with mattrsg1; for what it's worth he is the best guitarist I have heard in person, and in particular stands out from others in my age group. You will not be disappointed, honestly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJpCZpysf94
for theory and instrument focus probably julliard. for contemporary stuff probably berklee, but most music schools are way overpriced.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by fafinaf
Musicians Institute?

noooooo

definitely not. MI = gimmick school. Fun in sunny hollywood!!! stars everywhere!!! record companies right around the corner!!!! (yeah right next to the gang selling crack)

To the TS:

no offense, but how would any of us know? We would have to have gone to all of them.... which is ofcourse impossible. Or know people that have went to each 1..... which is near impossible and would involve ALOT of opinion.

If your actually interested in going to college for music. Search around, ask questions. Look for a good colllege that has a program that is right for you. Some have programs geared to teaching, others for performing.

forget about finding the "best" college for music. Find a good college (there are many), and then get to work.
shred is gaudy music
Last edited by GuitarMunky at Jun 28, 2008,
Well it depends on what you want to do. Do you want to study all music all the time at a place like Juiliard or Berklee, or do you want to attend a standard univeristy such as the University of Kansas and simply obtain a degree in music?
Olivet Nazerene Univeristy looks pretty good, but I've still got four years before I can say for sure.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Erc
The joke among college applicants is that julliard is the place where students who don't get into Curtis go.

The two colleges with the lowest acceptance rates in the nation just happen to be the two I would like to attend. That full scholarship would be very nice though. Tuition is going to screw me over I can sense it.