Page 1 of 4
My Mom has this habit of knocking my bedroom door and then coming in without waiting for an answer. Its so annoying, it completely defeats the object of actually knocking the door, it's meant to be giving me a opportunity to stop... well, thats not important.

Do your parents do this as well? Do they knock at all?
YES! She knocks and then comes in a second later, sometimes whilst knocking. I ****ing hate it too, in fact, I was going to start a thread like this later. Thankfully, I've been pretty lucky and haven't been up to anything at the time.

<_<

>_>
Last edited by Platodium at Jun 28, 2008,
They knock and wait for an answer. God help them if they didn't.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Flying Couch
Did you get walked in on while doing the deed, Mr. Hatton?

Haha, I haven't been caught before, but if my Mom keeps coming in like that, I will be.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Haha, I haven't been caught before, but if my Mom keeps coming in like that, I will be.

Gotcha.

To actually contribute to the thread, my dad walked in on me once. He just kinda left, never spoke of it again. Nowadays, they do knock.
My mom used to till that faithful day I was subjected to goatse and she came in without knocking.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Absolutely.I've told my mom a million times to wait before entering but she still barges in without waiting.Oh well,she's still my mom.Gotta learn to tolerate.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
lol thank god i moved out

i can fap everywhere now
Quote by mitchells_mom
I totally agree with LegionsOfDeath

Quote by Ovenman
Photoshop is for n00bs. Real men use MS paint.

tr00f
My mom knocks and then enters after like 4 sec if i dont answer
I Am what you call "an ok guitar player"
Im not an idiot that cant play a chord.
Im not the guy who puts the guitar behind his head and play perfectly.
I just drink Coke Zero and play.
Always, yesterday my mother was looking through my clothes whilst I urinated, also, she simply walks in to talk to my bird, worse than her just walking in is when she goes in there while I am totally unaware, I shouldn't have to hide my empty robo bottles or nude gf pics, or make sure my mothe ris away before inviting girls over.

One time she actually came home unexpectedly whilst I urinated (odd pattern, I know) Only to find a girl quickly covering herself with my blankets, it sucks. The only reason I live with her is because she doesn't have a personal life, and misses me if I don't see her, that, and she said we would be room mates, room mates don't walk into eahcother's rooms, hardly ever.
My mother does that, but I've never really thought of it that way.

My father just kicks the door open and barges in without warning. I'd rather he'd knock, if only for politeness reasons.
I sleep in the living room so I'm always just out in the open,
so count yourself lucky
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
my mum does that too, she never waits for a reply. im used to it now tbh so i dont care anymore.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
I don't have a lock on my door, and i live in an apartment, so I cant put one in.
but yeah...my mom knocks and then comes right in, my dad doesnt even knock.
i've almost been caught a couple times, but now ive learned to listen for footsteps and watch shadows.
My Dad never ever comes in my room in general. My mum does though, and she doesn't knock at all sometimes. When the door opens it's quite loud as well. Not so fun if I'm asleep D:
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Mom rarely steps into my room, but Never knocks on the times she does...

Dad does the Knock-Open thing..
Can't you guys hear your parents coming? I can hear my mum if she even takes a step on the stairs, so I can stop wanking straight away.

My door doesn't even close all the way and it slides open anyway.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I do this myself sometimes, but no, my mom knocks and waits and my dad just walks straight in.

I don't really care.
ya she does
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by Tom_hatton
My Mom has this habit of knocking my bedroom door and then coming in without waiting for an answer. Its so annoying, it completely defeats the object of actually knocking the door, it's meant to be giving me a opportunity to stop... well, thats not important.

Haha, your lucky, at least she knocks first! Mine just comes straight in.
Yeah, my grandmother does it. For everyone else, they knock and wait for a response to either come in or **** off, or they knock, I say "Yeah?" which means "Come in, I suppose" and they just stand in the hallway and wait for me to open the door.
"...I escaped into the music. And the music has been my best friend. It has always been a safeguard against life and reality for me..." -Hans Zimmer

"Friends are just your enemies who don't have the guts to kill you." -Steve Peplin
Quote by Tom_hatton

My mom always does that. And one time she straight up did walk in on me just as I was putting on a new pair of boxers. Just a bad situation all around.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Page 1 of 4