you won't be disappointed. they have a really good draw too, too bad my band played first so we didn't really benefit. it was at Bender's Bar in worcester and it was full by the time they played.
Quote by showtheway
you won't be disappointed. they have a really good draw too, too bad my band played first so we didn't really benefit. it was at Bender's Bar in worcester and it was full by the time they played.

yeah I know some people who went, but I ended up going to The Bonus Army/Watchfire/Energy in Woburn instead. Show was rad, so no regrets
are they the band that covers American Nightmare? I thought that was pretty cool, they were pretty decent overall

There was some lame ass worcester-sounding band though, most kids just went outside haha

Watchfire is seriously one of the heaviest bands though. So good.
Quote by Cedence
Watchfire is seriously one of the heaviest bands though. So good.

I've been trying to tell everybody this forever. Made a thread on them and everyone was like "meh".

w/e.

but, yeah. I dig this band.
Quote by showtheway
yeah, that's the one. they also do blink 182 i think, haha

i'll have to check out Watchfire, where are they from?

Boston
this band rules so hard
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.