Page 1 of 2
So my Mums gone out, and my sisters going to a BBQ, we don't have any pizzas, so I ask YOU: what should I have for my dinner?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
That doesnt cost money.

In 10 minutes time, the idea I like the most I will have and whomever came up with it gets an E-cookie.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Make some enchiladas.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by ScottB.
That doesnt cost money.

Ah. You mean using things available in your home?

Make a sandwich, then.
make a sandwich
Quote by mitchells_mom
I totally agree with LegionsOfDeath

Quote by Ovenman
Photoshop is for n00bs. Real men use MS paint.

tr00f
Spaghetti
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Eat the ice from in the freezer... Or alternatley make a jacket potato with cheese.
Quote by ScottB.
In 10 minutes time, the idea I like the most I will have and whomever came up with it gets an E-cookie.

Well, what ingredients have you got in the house? Give us some idea!
Cook some pasta, and throw in tinned tuna, crisps (broken up) + chopped up pepper/carrot- simple and surprisingly nice!!
Quote by Tom_hatton
Well, what ingredients have you got in the house? Give us some idea!

Something simple and tasty, dont just say sandwich give me stuff to put in it.
Quote by guitarhero_764

A true warrior can survive on only the universe's energy.
=D
But i'd make some PB&J man.
E-Cookie please?
Quote by ScottB.
Something simple and tasty, dont just say sandwich give me stuff to put in it.

The other day I did cheese on toast, but I grated some ham into the cheese and melted it onto the bread. Then I did another slice with tomato underneath the cheese. That was pretty nice.
Quote by Tom_hatton
The other day I did cheese on toast, but I grated some ham into the cheese and melted it onto the bread. Then I did another slice with tomato underneath the cheese. That was pretty nice.

That might just be THE best idea yet, but still 3 minutes left
Quote by guitarhero_764

Quote by rockonth
Eat the ice from in the freezer

Toast or a sandwich are your only options for under 10 minutes. Perhaps a sandwich with toast in?
TRANSFORMICE

Stop!
Quote by guitarhero_764

Quote by lefthandman9876
ready steady cook, pit edition

what can you make from some lol wut pears, canned GTFO's and some cream of fap sauce.

lolololol
1st
Quote by Tom_hatton

2nd
Quote by MisterChainsaw
scramble and egg.
Toast an english muffin
throw some cheese and lunch meat + the egg
Bam.

Egg McMuffin.

3rd
Quote by David w
Cook some pasta, and throw in tinned tuna, crisps (broken up) + chopped up pepper/carrot- simple and surprisingly nice!!
Quote by guitarhero_764

Go outside, invite a hobo into your house, stab him repeatedly.
Eat his carcass in multiple sandwiches, freeze what you don't eat for later.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Go outside, invite a hobo into your house, stab him repeatedly.
Eat his carcass in multiple sandwiches, freeze what you don't eat for later.

*Stunned Silence*

there ya go tom hatton

and I'm off to make it now...
Quote by guitarhero_764

hi jack a chinese delivery lol that doesn't cost money.........and you still get chinese
Gear

Guitars - Fender Deluxe Player Strat, Squier Affinity Strat, Ibanez TCM - 50

Amps - Fender Blues Deluxe

Effects - Boss ME-50

Other - Banjo

Jazz Is not music, Its a way of life
Quote by 100%guitarmad
*Stunned Silence*

*joins in stunned silence*
Gear

Guitars - Fender Deluxe Player Strat, Squier Affinity Strat, Ibanez TCM - 50

Amps - Fender Blues Deluxe

Effects - Boss ME-50

Other - Banjo

Jazz Is not music, Its a way of life
2-minute-noodles?
Cheap, tastes good and can be cooked in 2 minutes. What more could you want?
Quote by VikingBears!
E-Battle for the E-cookie Tom. =D

No thanks mate, I'm gonna sit on my victory and lord it over people
Page 1 of 2