So i had my yr 13 leavers prom last night. Held at some awesome mansion with massive painted ceilings and walls and big staircases. There was lots of free food and quite cheap booze, and even though it officially fini9shed at 12 the afterparty clubbing went on til about 4 generally.

Also, me and my friend requested Never gonna give You up from the DJ, successfully rickrolling 400 people

Recount epic prom stories?

ps: hangover cure PLEASE
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
never went to prom, cause i dropped out. i did go to the after party's and **** though, i just didn't do the dancing part or whatever.
If You Worry about Critics, Him, Her, and Them.....It's Already Too Late.
I went to mine and came home at the end because I was bored....

Wasn't really my scene....
I had mine a few nights ago. Worst DJ ever. He played about 1 song that could lead to some decent dancefloor action. And the insanely expensive beer didn't help.
I had a dance where we just requested BYOB and they played it. xD
Oh and a Ramones song that got everyone into this giant mosh pit. That's about 300+.
My prom's on monday.
Then Canada day is Tuesday.
I don't need a hangover cure if I keep drinking.
Quote by welcom2duhjungl
I had a dance where we just requested BYOB and they played it. xD
Oh and a Ramones song that got everyone into this giant mosh pit. That's about 300+.

How do you mosh to ramones, or am i missing something?

Hangover Cure: Don't drink cheap liquor next time.
Drink a lot of water. What prom sells liquor to 13 year olds? Or am I missing something . . . I am surely missing something
Hi!

Sig Retired.
mine was about a week ago. Got dressed up nice, went to the prom itself, left early, got really messed up with about 300 fellow high school students and had the time of my life.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
Quote by la bamba
Drink a lot of water. What prom sells liquor to 13 year olds? Or am I missing something . . . I am surely missing something

Year 13; some school systems have a grade after grade 12. We used to have it until 5 years ago.
I had my prom a few weeks ago, i got laid bitches (sorry for rubbing it in)

ANYWAY, i DJ'd a prom for another school last night (i work for an entertainment company) they were like not a grammar school so they were quite chavvy, luckily i have loads of Cascada, Usher, 50 cent aka "fiddy" and stuff, and they clapped me at the end
Quote by SmarterChild
I had mine a few nights ago. Worst DJ ever. He played about 1 song that could lead to some decent dancefloor action. And the insanely expensive beer didn't help.

Yeah, I'll be bringing a flask to mine.
My school prom sucked badly. We ate a meal and then went home.

But I went to my girfriends one last night, they had a huge live music tent, good drinks and later on a huge rave in the main hall. Oh it was a good night.
NOPE.