I was just **** blocked by my best friend last night. I mean seriously wtf? Ive been trying to get with this chick for a while now and she's ****ing amazing. Since I don't get to see her much last night I went to a party with her and my friend (but my friend was there first you see) and he totally moved in on my game. I know this proves that he's just better at this kind of **** but seriously. wtf?

anyone else been f*cked over like this by their best friend or just a friend? I'm pretty irate right now.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Well I have a friend who liked this girl who I liked and invited himself to a trip upnorth with me (where the girl I liked was going also).
Every chance I wasn't there he would try to flirt with her or touch her.
T_T
twotwal pwnage!!11! rWR!11!!`~!1! LIek wtf dud3 liek i wold have kiked his ass ya now biatchhhhhh!11!@!!11!111``11

>.>

<.<
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
that happened to me once
i didn't have a chance with the girl anyways...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Yeah, I had a friend who tried to do that but failed miserably cuz he's a fatass.
He did it too me and a bunch of my other friends and just failed at life in general so now we don't even bother with him.
If she liked you, then she would have ignored him and talked to you.
Thus, you should have a wank, tell your mate you heard she was a guy, and move on.
well on thursday i went to a party after my prom and got off with my gf for 5 hours. hows that make you feel?

:P
Quote by Opeth_Death
That's why you hit on fat chicks.
No one wants them.

Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
yeah thats what my friend did to me to... just get over it...
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by rancidryan
well on thursday i went to a party after my prom and got off with my gf for 5 hours. hows that make you feel?

:P

doesn't make me feel any different at all really. It's not like im a complete failure with girls. apparently just this 1. I'll be alright lol, i just wanted to know if its happened to anyone, i can go get another, i just don't like the others like i like this 1.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
junk kick!
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic