Hello,

I bought a digitech red special pedal today,but it doesn't seem to work. i did everything in the manual, but it just doesn't work.

any suggestions?
The problem is, i bought it online from a guy i've know for some time.
he seems reliable,and looking at the box,it doesn't appear to be opened,
the pedal has no scratches, and he even sent me the receit from the store he bought it in ( in Germany,which makes it difficult.)

So what should i do,go to the German store, call Digitech Service,or bring it to a local guitar store and let them have a look at it?
Quote by cevatjoey
the pedal has no scratches, and he even sent me the receit from the store he bought it in ( in Germany,which makes it difficult.)

So what should i do,go to the German store, call Digitech Service,or bring it to a local guitar store and let them have a look at it?

lemme guess, musik-produktiv? i live like an hour away from there... and am planning on going there in 3-4 weeks...
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by cevatjoey

i'd say just go to a local store and have them look at it, if it's free, that is. That would be your quickest option. If that somehow doesn' work, i guess just contact Digitech.
O O

___
Quote by TheBax
i'd say just go to a local store and have them look at it, if it's free, that is. That would be your quickest option. If that somehow doesn' work, i guess just contact Digitech.

yeah, i guess that's what i'm going to do..

And yes,it was music-produktiv indeed:d

anyway,thanks for the help,i'll visit the store tomorrow.
probably a stupid question, but you put batteries in it or plugged it in.... right?
O O

___