Influenced by the zombie thread on what weapons and stuff you would have! (search bar showed nothing on this topic)

But basicly what would you do! Run? Attack? Save loved onse?!?

Me and my mates were saying, if its shaun of the dead zombies, we should be fine.
If its 28 days later zombies, we are all f*cked.
If its I am legend zombies (or whatever they are), as long as we dont go into the dark. Otherwise we are really f*cked!!

Also do this quiz to see what your chances of survial are....

http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/zombie

I got sumthing like 46%, done it a while ago.

Got any plans for survial??

share, & discuss
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Act like one of them and eat my relatives.
Got a 59%
Last edited by Roookie at Jun 28, 2008,
You Have a 62% Chance of Survival!

Uh, crap? Good thing it's only a stupid quiz.

Edit: Kinda weird that if you click the banner on the bottom of the page it sends you to a website where you can order yourself a Russian wife.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Last edited by Ticket48 at Jun 28, 2008,
50%

My guitars are here; I'd barricade the doors and windows and never leave the house.
I'd get my ass down to the nearest supermarket, with a car. Load up all the non-perishable food and bottled water I possibly could into the car. Drive down to the marina, find either someone with a boat, or an unchained boat, and sail out into the middle of the lake my city is next to. Then, I'd just wait.
Me and a friend decided that we would hijack a giant double-decker bus, armour it, and then drive around the country killing any zombies we came across. We'd stop at night, but there would be shifts for who goes on watch while the others sleep.

EDIT: That wasn't an option on the poll, so I chose mall. I need all the food and supplies I can get.

Anyway, I got 53%. And that was mainly because I showed a little compassion towards strangers and guns are illegal in the UK.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Jun 28, 2008,
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I'd run to the basement, grab my grandfathers shotguns, hand them out to my father and brothers, pack the van and find a clear, safe route to cottage country.
78%
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
72%, me and big T should stick together lol. Well, I would grab my sword, a crowbar and a rifle and ammo. Get some food and water, first aid kit, radio and cell phone. Drive the GM Denali to go to my friends uncles house and stock up on all kinds of fire arms, then travel into the country side only stopping into cities/towns when we need supplies. I am heading for Alaska.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Get my M1 Carbine that I will have one day. Move everything I can into the second floor including a ladder. Destroy the stairs. Zombies can't climb
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Get on like a 3rd or 4th floor in a building and bring guns and food and then try to wait out the zombies oh and also block off all entrances with stuff like dressers and tables then destroy all the stairs,mabey even have a ladder with me to get down once all the zombies are dead.
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
62%

I am killer with a machete, any zombie gets close; that thing is dinner.

anyone else choose walmart?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I had it all thought out on a day at work. I would in fact go to my place where I used to work. The only entrance (when it's shut) is the staff door, which is glass, then theres an elevator which leads to the stock room. It's double sided, so I would walk through the elevator and send it up to the stock room, preventing anyone from getting any furhter thn the elvator. I would be protected on the front doors and main window by the steel shutters (electric) and I would have a large supply of food and toiletries. I would be deemed safe for a very long period of time. Theres also a post office in there, with LOTS of cash.. So I could get rich on the way out

I used to do anything to pass the time at work
72% :stickpoke:
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
82%.

Guess you guys just found yourselves a leader.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
85%.

Woo. God loves me, my guns, athletic ability and sharp objects.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
70% woohoo lol

i would go to a the pawn shop down the road that has guns and guitars and tvs and stuff or wal-mart
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
everyone who is interested in this thread...read the Zombie Survival Guide..its legit...all the knowledge you need to know about EVERYTHING during a zombie holocaust