Page 1 of 2
i just got a new pair of nike Sbs the other day. i think there the coolest shoes ever. post a pic of your favorite kind of shoes and why there so godamn awsome
Attachments:
prod2_engine.jpg
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II

Nothing too fancy, just nice.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
I want some Nike SBs

I got Etnies at the minute
The Cinch model but it has checks. There pretty cool

Hell yeah!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I got these last crimbo -

The treble clef on the tounge is just to cool -
You can rest when you're dead.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects

By no means my favourite, but coming out on tuesday... *mouth waters*
Ew^
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws

They're so god damn comfortable! I don't even feel like I'm wearing shoes with them on. The only problem is they soak up water like a sponge.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Mister.Y

these would be quite nice in white ;D
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Quote by snipelfritz

They're so god damn comfortable! I don't even feel like I'm wearing shoes with them on. The only problem is they soak up water like a sponge.

^This.
Converses pwn.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
i say nike air max 180's they are pimp
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
Vans Era, these have cushions on the top instead of the Authentics which look the same, but don't have them. These own chucks.

I once had some Reeboks that I colored all over with a permanent marker. I had checkerboard pattern on the front, some Beastie Boys lyrics on the side, some robots on the other side and some random quotes and stuff on the back. I outgrew them, though, so now I'm working on some high top Reeboks. I'll try to get some pictures up when I'm done.
Saint Louis Blues

I want these and then I'm gonna spray paint 'em lime green then
put a stencil of my avatar on them. I don't know why, I just want to
Quote by RPGoof
I love Converse but they take too damn long to tie, and they make my feet hurt.
So I got some of these.

I dont tie my converse =]

I tied a not around where the shoelace goes through the last hole and made it so it cant go back, and I cut the rest off, no problems at all.
The thing is, do you guys look after your shoes? Or do you just let them scuff up. I know thats pretty much a given for Converse people, but all the people wearing these basketball high top shoes with loads of stuff hanging of them?
Quote by DanRev
The thing is, do you guys look after your shoes? Or do you just let them scuff up. I know thats pretty much a given for Converse people, but all the people wearing these basketball high top shoes with loads of stuff hanging of them?

I try not to get mine wet because they are suede, but other than that, not much.
Quote by RPGoof
I try not to get mine wet because they are suede, but other than that, not much.

You should look after suede trainers. Otherwise they look terrible.
Quote by GuitarHero0715
I dont tie my converse =]

I tied a not around where the shoelace goes through the last hole and made it so it cant go back, and I cut the rest off, no problems at all.

Urgh, I hate converse. I had a pair of low-cut ones a few years ago... they looked really good but they're so uncomfortable, you can't walk for more than 10 minutes before they start to hurt.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Urgh, I hate converse. I had a pair of low-cut ones a few years ago... they looked really good but they're so uncomfortable, you can't walk for more than 10 minutes before they start to hurt.

Mine are high tops

And I have the shoes laces set to a point to where they're loose, but they still grip, and they're insanely comfortable, and cheap, where I get them.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Mister.Y

I've seen many-a local hooligans wearing ones like those in my neighbourhood, they compliment the black hoody and tracksuit bottoms, "DEFO".
Page 1 of 2