Well today I had the munchies and at the time found that s;mores sounded like an extra delicious delicacy.

For our lovely British and European friends, s'mores look like this:

My only problem- I had no traditional smores ingredients. I was headed to a breaking point in my munchie quest only to find out that the holy grail of my desires, the S'more, was just out of my reach. So I did what any great fan of Ashlee Simpson and member of Drama club would do- improvise.

I luckily had some of my favorite cereal, Golden Grahams. My other favorite cereal, Lucky Charms, was also involved. I took copious amounts of Golden Grahams and, after picking through my Lucky Charms, marshmallows. I then took some chocolate syrup and doused this frankenstein mixture.

And it....

was.....

Delicious!
i say, anyone who likes smores should try it. Have you guys ever improvised other delicious recipes?
You forgot the peanut butter.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
I wanted some reese's peanut butter cups one time when I was a lot younger, so I put peanut butter and chocolate syrup and put them in a cup then mixed it up. If you put it in the microwave for like.. 5 seconds or so, it mixes them further makin it taste really good.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by holden93
You forgot the peanut butter.

smores dont have peanut butter on them lol
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by TheQuailman
I tried to cook meat in the microwave once. Tasted like crap.

Unless you get those frozen patties at Albertsons. I've put those in the microwave for a while and they didn't taste half bad.