I started it this week, taking my first drive on Wednesday.
My teacher is a fat guy who talks about his hemorrhoids too much and favors the hot girls in my class. Doesn't teach us a thing.
We watched a movie on something related to driving. One guy is like "Don't do drugs" and he had a huge bag of coke in his hand, and maybe like half an ounce of weed. I was like ?WHAT?

What are you experiences with D.E.?
Last edited by RPGoof at Jun 28, 2008,
Quote by RPGoof
My teacher is a fat guy who talks about his hemorrhoids too much and favors the hot girls in my class. Doesn't teach us a thing.
We watched a movie on something related to driving. One guy is like "Don't do drugs" and he had a huge bag of coke in my hand, and maybe like half and ounce of weed. I was like ?WHAT?

This does not compute. He had it in your hand?
My Drivers Ed class wasn't too bad. Oddly, I had a fat instructor too. As long as your with your friends and don't mind almost dieing half the time its fun. The class part was boring though...I just did HW the whole time. Just pull though it and you'll be fine...
Our instructer was pretty cool and funny so it wasn't so bad. Driving as fun if you ignore the many times we almost got hit by cars but I guess that add excitement. The actual class portion of it sucks more balls than a Las Vegas hooker ever with a cool instructor.
Quote by gamebreaker
My Drivers Ed class wasn't too bad. Oddly, I had a fat instructor too. As long as your with your friends and don't mind almost dieing half the time its fun. The class part was boring though...I just did HW the whole time. Just pull though it and you'll be fine...

Yeah one of my really good friends sits next to me all the time and he's driving with me the whole time, so it's gonna be awesome.
I know he's gonna say something epic hilarious and screw up my driving lol
My drivers' ed was sooo boring. The whole class portion only lasted 3 days, but it went from 8 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon. We got breaks on the hour every hour, but it was still torture. The instructor was kinda a nice guy but then when it came to the driving portion he completely favored the girls. It was so unfair. He would let the girls get away with anything even when they were running stop signs and speeding half the time. He made me so nervous that I could hardly drive. Plus we had to drive his auto transmission mustang. Most people might think it's really sweet but the thing was really hard to drive. The gas was all jerky and the steering wheel wasnt very responsive. I like stick shift much better. He made driving with my mom a walk in the park.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by RPGoof
lmao I just caught that.

Hmm. You changed it, but...
Quote by RPGoof
We watched a movie on something related to driving. One guy is like "Don't do drugs" and I had a huge bag of coke in my hand, and maybe like half an ounce of weed. I was like ?WHAT?

Isn't that what you meant? You got, busted didn't you?
Quote by VoodooCow229
My drivers' ed was sooo boring. The whole class portion only lasted 3 days, but it went from 8 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon. We got breaks on the hour every hour, but it was still torture.

dude, ours started at 7 a.m til 3 p.m with one 10 minute break at 9 and another 10 minute break at 1. Oh and our class portion lasted for 5 days.
Last edited by Vos at Jun 28, 2008,
Drivers ed was pretty boring actually. One of the driving instructors was extremely weird...
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection