I'm turning my shed into somewhat of a recording studio. I finished putting in the installation and the sheet rock but now I need some help on what do to next.

I'm trying to have the most legit set up without having to pay an insane amount of bank. Here are some pics!

that looks like it'd be kinda cramped
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
What are you going to record? If you only want to do guitar/vocal/keyboard stuff you'll be fine, but if you want to record drums it might get a bit cramped...

Edit: This should be in R&R..
------------------
I'm going to use an M box with pro tools and i'm gonna have a terrabyte external hard drive. Theres only rooms for an electric drum kit but im gonna be playing guitar mostly.

What should I do about foam, my guitar teacher said to use those foam sheets for beds. Also as you can see the doors suck and I need to fix that.
Well, what is your budget for this project? Do you already have mics?
There is poetry in despair.
You really don't need ProTools IMO...

Cakewalk Sonar is what I use and its a nice piece of software for the price.
Theres also Cubase but it will cost more...
Both can do just as much as PT and will most likley have more features than any home studio will ever need.

Nice studio setup, a little small but I'm sure it will work for you.

BTW, any PT setup without the HD in the title is a waste of time and hard to use IMO
Sonar or another software would be a better choice...
I'm trying to figure out how to make the shed as sound proof as possible I already have the equipment figured out for the most part.
If you have e-drums and dont plan on cranking a guitar (which you should not really need to for recording...) AND you dont have high end mics that will pick up every little sound, then you really should not need any acoustic treatment....just my opinion.

but for bass you need mass and quite a bit...
Also see Tweak's Guide in my sig, I think there's an acoustic treatment section in that guide.

Also, egg-cartons dont work well at all and are only a fire hazard.
Quote by Racer X
I'm trying to figure out how to make the shed as sound proof as possible I already have the equipment figured out for the most part.

If you wanted it to be sound proof, you should have figured out how to do that before you put up the drywall

But as said, unless you'll be blaring amps or drums, theres really not much need for it.

I wouldn't want to be stuck in that small smace with a blaring amp anyways....