Do any of u fewlz know about alesana. One of my friends really likes them. I've heard "This Converstion is Over" and "Seduction" I liked them both. Is any of their other stuff good?
yes!
personally i think they're awesome
go on their myspace, its good
i saw them live and the guy that does the screamed vocals is immense!

in my opinion, good band.
i hope i dont get ripped into for this...:/
x
Fender Custom Tele, FMT HH
Michael Kelly Patriot Black
Peavey VK 212 (modded)
Member #24 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!

Quote by larrytheguitar
Would you eat the fish.
meh they are mediocre IMO... Got a couple good songs but nothing spectacular
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Last edited by mikko_9119 at Jun 30, 2008,
'On Frail Wings of Vanity and Wax' was great, I adored it, but 'Where Myth Fades to Legend' is so lacking compared to their first.
♥xx♥

The vocalist(s) are horrible. It's like the screamer was raping a cat instead of really ' screaming ' .

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Meh, don't really like them. And just because they wear make up does not mean they should be in the PP&E section.
Quote by IcePh0enix
Meh, don't really like them. And just because they wear make up does not mean they should be in the PP&E section.

PP & E is probably the only section where they're not going to get ****loads of ****.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

wtf was that.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Trust me, they're probably going to get a ****load of very ****ty **** here also. Plus they just don't play pop punk or emo music.
they're ok i guess the screaming sounds like my cat when it gets pissed off lol. To me it gets kind of annoying after listening to them more than 5 min.