#1
sorry if i'm putting this in the wrong forum or something but i need some help please.

alright my problem is that i think my truss rod on my guitar is messed up, more spacificly i think the truss rod head(ya know where you put the tool in to turn it) is stripped. where can i go to get a guitar tec to check it out for me? and is it prossible to fix that really? thanks
#2
Just go to any guitar shop, 99% have an in-house tech and the other 1% have a guy who the farm jobs like that out to.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”


Album.
Legion.
#3
so can i just take my guitar into guitar center and get then to check it out for me?
#4
Yeah man, probably won't cost you much.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->