Hey I might be able to send some vocal tracks over to you but probably not play in a band cause I live in Surrey and I'm really busy with a whole bunch of other bands

http://www.myspace.com/sonsofamartyr

this is one of them,

theres a live video a bit down and some ghetto live recordings, send me a pm though
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by unknownpunkrock
Hey I might be able to send some vocal tracks over to you but probably not play in a band cause I live in Surrey and I'm really busy with a whole bunch of other bands

http://www.myspace.com/sonsofamartyr

this is one of them,

theres a live video a bit down and some ghetto live recordings, send me a pm though

Thanks man, ill defs PM you if i ever get anything going still need to obtain another guitarist though
what are you playing?

Quote by dio_dude

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by heavymetalkult
awesome, i'm interested, but the problem is that i live in georgia.

great men!I'm starting to play Death Metal..but I'm still waiting for my gear(Ibanez rgt42)
so, hopefully by next month I can have it. ahm, also I just live here in coquitlam, maybe a little close to your place.

mail me:
ozzyfuct902@yahoo.com
we'll be in touch!
Also, I've already been to thrash metal thing and I've played songs like Megadeth, MEtallica, Pantera and a lil bit of Slayer. what do you play?
P.S.
I've never been on a gig but played on a band contest
Alright cool man, sorry it took me a while to reply, ill add you to my msn. Just give me a few min.
Wow!you really have really death metal influences there man!
anyways, i'm looking forward for your invitation as long as i get my gear.
however, what gear do you use? coz i'm kinda new in the death metal scene, i dont know yet how to get an evil and brutal sounding. Do you suggest anything man?
Tune to A

Quote by dio_dude

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
can you give opinion on whats a better guitar? Jackson dk2s pro?or Ibanez rgt42dx?
I'm having problem on what to buy?.
I would start something with you if you put this up in like 5 years since I'm thinking about moving to Vancouver and probably want to start a band there.

EDIT: I also use a 7-string btw.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
hmm, this could be interesting. I live in New West and am looking for a band/jam. Although my influences are more black than death it could work. I only have a six string and btw I am 18. I uploaded a little guitar wankery on my profile so take a listen if interested
Blindfold her telling her that she is going to get a surprise, then proceed to take off your pants and stick your penis in her nostrils.
Hey there man! sorry It took me awhile cuz I've just got my gear. Anyways, are you still interested in forming a band?