Alright, I got Adblock Plus update for Firefox but since I have to right click every ad to block, and it doesn't always remove it completely/work on flash ads, what's a good, free, adblocker that automatically blocks all ads? Thanks.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
You should be able to download a list of blocked URLs for adblock that will auto block pretty much everything.
Quote by freedoms_stain
You should be able to download a list of blocked URLs for adblock that will auto block pretty much everything.

Oh, where can I get this?
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
yer, you can download lists of blocked URL's to adblock plus, then it works like a charm
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Click the adblockplus icon > preferences > Filters > add filter subscription > Easylist USA
click the arrow on the right of the symbol, go into options - filters - add filter subscription and that takes you to the list
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
Oh, where can I get this?
I dunno, I use Opera 9.5, so it's ad blocker works different from firefox, but I remember from using firefox there was the subsciption thing that the other dudes are talking about.
Thanks. This is much better.
Quote by Shredder XXX