Page 1 of 2
Since a vast number of you are on summer break at the moment, plenty will be going on vacation or for summer programs here and there. What are you plans this summer and where will you be travelling or staying?

As for me, I'm going to governor's school tomorrow. It's a program porvided by the state's school system where you reside in a university for 4 weeks studying a certain topic. The application process is fairly long and getting accepted is tough, so I'm excited to have the opportunity to attend it =] I'm going for agriculture, and no, I will not be milking cows. Depending on what major I receive, I'll be dissecting animals or studying agrarian economics or analyzing ecosystems, something of that sort. It also means minimal UG for a month, which is both refreshing and a little sad

Where are you off to?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Im going to eastern Europe to experience something less harsh than the flim "euro trip" (with a bit of luck)
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by Demonbreed
Im going to eastern Europe to experience something less harsh than the flim "euro trip" (with a bit of luck)

Who are you going with?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

ive already been on my holiday i went to spain

but NEXT year
im going to Australia for a month
Alaska for a month
and 42 days around america
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I'm going to Greece with my mum at some point, to London in August to meet up with some UGers and will probably spend a few days in the South (possibly Southampton) with my partner. I just need to get the money
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I'm going to Vietnam on Monday for my uncle's wedding.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Leaving to Boston on monday, and then in a few weeks i'm off to Kansas city! we get to ride in a limo

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I'm going to Greece with my mum at some point, to London in August to meet up with some UGers and will probably spend a few days in the South (possibly Southampton) with my partner. I just need to get the money

Ah, a UG-related outing
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Just got back from Puerto Rico. I think that is all the traveling I'll be doing this summer.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Just got back from Puerto Rico. I think that is all the traveling I'll be doing this summer.

Ah, are you from there or was it just for travel?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I'm travelling to the shed at the end of my garden for a week.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by perry589
I'm travelling to the shed at the end of my garden for a week.

oh lucky can i come!

seriously this summers SO boring
Quote by vintage x metal

Who are you going with?

Some lasses and 3 male friends... Why. Do you plan on stalking us? (excuse my Paranoia)
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Probably Newquay... =/
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by vintage x metal
Ah, are you from there or was it just for travel?

No, my father grew up in Puerto Rico as well as my aunt and grandma, but we are all fully Italian.

I, myself am 25% Sicilian and 75% Italian. Not sure on which part of Italy though, I'll have to ask.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by Demonbreed
Some lasses and 3 male friends... Why. Do you plan on stalking us? (excuse my Paranoia)

No, just friendly conversation Sounds like fun!
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
No, my father grew up in Puerto Rico as well as my aunt and grandma, but we are all fully Italian.

I, myself am 25% Sicilian and 75% Italian. Not sure on which part of Italy though, I'll have to ask.

Ah that's cool =] I'm assuming you stayed with family then?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

South Beach, FL with my best 4 friends. Its going to be out of control. August 1st till 5th if anybody is around let me know! We'll party UG style
Quote by vintage x metal
Ah that's cool =] I'm assuming you stayed with family then?

Yeap. My grandpa is currently living there with his Puerto Rican princess (my step grandma who he met a few years back).
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Yeap. My grandpa is currently living there with his Puerto Rican princess (my step grandma who he met a few years back).

Interesting word choice there, babe
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Im Going No Where Because Im fucking Australian And It Isnt Summer Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has no signature.
Quote by 11223344554433
Im Going No Where Because Im fucking Australian And It Isnt Summer Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winter break?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Winter break?

Yeah 2 week break for winter down 'ere. My parents have gone away and left me, so it's guitar for the next two weeks by the look of things.

has no signature.
I'm going to decorate my room Hawaii style, put on some hula music and a grass skirt, dance around for a bit, fall to the floor, curl up in the feetle position and cry.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Going to Spain for 1 week with some friends and my cousins, my dad is paying everything for me so it should be fun.
Quote by cjblack532
I'm going to decorate my room Hawaii style, put on some hula music and a grass skirt, dance around for a bit, fall to the floor, curl up in the feetle position and cry.

<3
Poor thing.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by 11223344554433

+1. Australia ftw
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
Mississippi in about a week and six days. We need forty hours of community service as one of our graduation project options and that's what I'm doing. We're going to be helping with relief work and stuff.

Doesn't sound too hard though. Besides the person running the trip, I'm the only guy going down though.
Quote by 11223344554433

yeah but you guys get xmas on the beach!
Page 1 of 2