Within a punk context. I kinda know what it means, but I fail to see how it was employed in my situation so I'm wondering if there are other definitions.
From Wiktionary:

poseur (plural poseurs)
One who affects some behaviour, style, attitude or other condition, often to impress or influence others.

Eg.)
He pretends draping things in miles of cloth is art, and that he’s an artist, but it’s always the same gimmick with different details, and he’s just a poseur.
She only dresses like that because she thinks she is getting the boys' attention; she doesn’t even like the clothes. She’s such a poseur.
HAHAHAHAHA

Ooook... Well I definitely don't get it then, but that's a good thing. Thanks guys.
Someone who likes to make people stare
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Additional:
- People who don't know the definition of poser in the context of punk.
- People with plugs in their ears.
- People who accept music solely based on its image.
- People who accept music at base value.
- Glenn Danzig.
Quote by Ska Wars
Someone who likes to make people stare

Beat me to it, bit I am a poseur and I don't care.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
No clue. It's one of my profile comment. Apparently enjoying both the US Bombs and Blink 182 makes you a poseur. I got no idea what I was posing as though which is what would normally be confusing. In this case though it's just a case of someone being...eh dunno. See for yourself.

'GTFO the punx forum, poser. Go back to listening to your sissy Blink 182 and US Bombs.

HAHAHAHA.

Who the hell listens to the US Bombs?'

I'm so scared. I should just leave before I get injured or people come beat me up or something
I was just being sarcastic. Don't worry dude. I was just playing up the fact that a lot of newcomers think we're huge elitists.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
I was just being sarcastic. Don't worry dude. I was just playing up the fact that a lot of newcomers think we're huge elitists.

Oh...

haha

Sorry man, I mean usually when people are sarcastic they try to at least give hints haha sorry man, I meant no offence with my question, I was just curious. Glad it wasn't meant for real hahah... ooops.

And yes I'm guilty on that last part Though lately it seemed to me that this 'elitism' is more likely just to make the forums cleaner, so it's not that bad. My bad on everything folks!
It's ok, I get told the same thing about real life Just picture me as a giant puppy, but without the teeth.