eazy-c
Angus McHighlands
559 IQ
Was anyone else amazed by his guitarist???

He was amazing...
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
AdamDK
Meh.
2,296 IQ
Yeah that good rocked. I like how Jay-Z uses a live band compared to other rappers who just use pre-recorded backing tracks.
eazy-c
Angus McHighlands
559 IQ
I really enjoyed his performance.

Better than any guitar band I seen playing the festival.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
rich_sg
Eating teh Banana of Doom
477 IQ
He was amazing. Hopefully this will open more doors and provide more opportunities for hip-hop at Glasto. Someone like Kanye West would go down a storm I think.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
eazy-c
Angus McHighlands
559 IQ
Kanye West provides more emotional performances than anyone I can think of.

If anyone deserves a large live audience it's him.
Quote by ChemicalFire
soundgarden19
851 IQ
Quote by AdamDK
Yeah that good rocked. I like how Jay-Z uses a live band compared to other rappers who just use pre-recorded backing tracks.

That's what Kanye did at bonnaroo, and on snl. His respect level went down 1500 pop points. I'd rather of seen Jay-Z.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
pumpkins_rule
UG's Rap crusader
1,404 IQ
OH MAN. I just watched the first part of his set on youtube, and I've got to say that it's pure and unadulterated entertainment. Not only does Jay-Z give a big fuck you to Oasis, but he completely kills 99 problems and puts it against Back in Black to boot. Sooo crazy.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Night_Lights
I've been here too long
863 IQ
haha that was cool.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
smb
2,006 IQ
I expected to hate his show, but he was probably the best of what was televised. It was a bad year though.

His band did rock, and the Oasis thing was great.
flea878
81 IQ
I didn't really like his version of wonderwall, but i appreciate what he was trying to acheive, with the whole '**** you' to Noel Gallacher.
funkinbrooklyn
UG *********
11 IQ
I have the upmost respect for Jay Z after the set he played at Glasto. I never expected that but he is a clever man and would have obviously set up a few gags to say. '**** you ,Im Jay z and im playing glasto, so suck my balls'.
hello! I feel alot happier these day so feel loved by these so entertaining smiles